S14 KA24DE Problem on start up, Engine noise!!

This just started occuring moments ago.

There also looks to be a long bolt that seems to have somehow wiggled its way out dunno:

seems to be located right underneath timing belt?

Sorry guys, this is my first 240sx, so I haven’t been able to rip apart this engine etc., yet.
It’s also my daily driver, so I need to fix this asap.
Only other problems I’ve ever had with this car mechanically:
-on a cold start something would scream sounded like a bearing for 10 seconds max but after it’s fine, I’ve read around seems to most likely be timing belt needing tightening/replacing.
-sometimes I let off the throttle and I would get a knocking/…hard to explain but you would feel it… LSD or tranny? Mr.sharpe_corners told me it’s just a tranny mount and I don’t know as much as he does.

sorry for the dark/crappy video, but the sound is what matters most and it’s pretty accurate.
Thanks

There are no timing belts on ka’s. They are timing chains.

Could be a guide in the timing chain and was that bolt part of the timing cover?

that bolt looks to be the alternator bolt , check to see if your alternator is loose as that could also be from where the screaching is coming from.

That could explain why my radio sometimes shuts off when I’m driving, but comes back on in a second, wasn’t a big deal to me. But that knocking seems to be coming from clutch area, when I disengage clutch noise goes away. I rarely get grinds in my tranny, it’s happened before but was more likely driver error lol.

Im think I probably need to replace clutch, it shouldn’t be the engine though, sounds fine when I rev when clutch disengaged. Even when clutch engaged in neutral that sound is there.

buy clutch kit ~200-300 or take 80 entire transmission offer?

I won’t be the one installing most likely. Labour will be more expensive for entire tranny I’m guessing?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

so I tried to put that loose bolt back in, no nice doesn’t want to go back in nor does it want to come out…

doneskis, varun hooks it up. prototech is legit!!! great people.