s14 RB2XDET 750WHP BUILD

Nothing is gonna beat Ronnie’s car

renes car wasnt fast

a 290whp 180sx was dead even with him on the highway

Isn’t Rene making 350whp +?

LMAO ya because i never really tuned…i had no 5th gear and was running near 10.1 almost all the time when i was in it…

Peter ur a homo you know the facts. let me fully tune the car at the same power level and see what happens!

i don’t give a fuck if you feel im running my mouth, but don’t be a bitch.

Ill be at your house soon to punch you in the face!!! LOL :wink:

If i wanted the easy way out i would pick a 2J, Instead i chose the engine that sounds like sex and will still make shit tons of jam.

Confused as to why you’d waste your money on Holset turbos rather than getting something decent from Turbonetics or Garrett.

^^ Holset makes big power and they are strong turbos.

And they take longer to spool, make less power than those of equal size, and aren’t optimized for this setup. 750whp is NEVER cheap, why cheap out on one of the most important parts of the build?

it does say holset hx50 hybrid so we dont know whats changed

I dont know about cheaping out, im running a holset hx50 hybrid, if you know your compressor math and flow rates, you can pick a perfect turbo, Holset has one of the best wheel designs.

i can afford pretty much any turbo for my build, i am doing things to this build that may be a bit different from the norm, but that’s the point why should i use what all the followers use.

The car is actually getting built to run circuit, i will actually be running 2 turbo’s, one for some numbers then i will be switching it for a responsive 500whp turbo.

Fuel System almost finished.

Cage and brakes are next.

Then underbody

Ronnie’s S14 is still the fastest on the 1/4 at 8,81 and thats what the brothers consider a street car lol. Good luck on the build Radik I’d like to see it on the dyno once its done. What are the sizes on the comp and turbine wheel?

Updated Jan 29, 2010.

Those mounts sure do look familiar, lol

Please elaborate as i just made them.

I built 2 jigs to make mounts that look identical to those. They were used on another S14 with an RB26…

Here is one of the mounts… (Was forced to use flux core as we ran out of everything else)

It’s the one opposite to the main one pictured here… The one to the left.

Think I might have a couple more pics kickin around somewhere, lol

Maybe you did, fortunate for me i made my own mounts since i dont trust other peoples work.

and flux core common, if i was in your shoes i would have gone out and bought proper wire instead of making it look like vomit.

oh yeah and thats not a jig to the left its actually my mount out of my s14 for another s14 project that we have at the shop.

But thanks for comming out.

I tried. The other manager, Greg, was keen on using what was left.
I personally wanted to TIG them. As they should be.
But Greg didn’t want to waste any time. So flux core it was…

lol, I know it’s not a jig… It’s the same side mount as the one I posted.
(Which I pointed out)

I was just trying to say that I built a pair that looked identical to the ones you built.

ODM…Wow, he was just pointing out the obvious. Clearly this was the correct opportunity to quickly belittle him to inflate your ego.

Good job buddy! thanks for coming out.

updated June 17, 2010