S14 With Sr Stock SOLD BATCHES!

lol cammmmmmmmmmmm. That deal you pm’d me with might not be so bad. Let me see if I actually sell it first tho, cuz i want something new mang. Here are a few pics with the rims and lowered.

haha
thats less than he bought it for
STOCK!

^^ hes right u know. And just to remind you buyers, I will not settle for a dime less than $9000.

its hilarious actually…

if people were right when they say that these cars are hot and going up in value this car would have sold for his askng price a long time ago.

its still a wicked car, and $9000 is a bargain times two…

good point Derek…lol

Then you missed the point the cars are not at their potential right now (one its just before wintere worst time to sell a car ever and two drift/240’s ect are currently on the upswing for popularity). I feel in a year or so it will be a compleatly diffrent story.

Hey What is your phone number? .

DET 14 can u give a little info on ur car

theres tons of info on the first page what more do you need to know

GT

lol ill give em a bit more. 170K on the body 65 K on the motor. Motor is a 97 Blacktop S13 SR20, bought off some guy named Varooooom. Motor was installed at racing evolution in Mississauga.

Goodies: Stock s14 wheels with all seasons in the front and bald falken summers in the rear (needs new winter tires). New racing battery, in parallel with another racing battery, for extra juice during the winter.

Nismo stage 2 clutch, greddy vspl fmic, greddy type r bov, koyo radiator, heavy throttle custom hotpipe, megan racing manifold, megan racing turbo extension, megan racing 3" exhaust, apexi avcr boost controller.

he, hehehe, muaha,muahaha
muahahahahahah
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SOLD BITCHES!!!
the circle is complete
the s14 is back
I love you mark

I love you too pepi…pepsi.

WOOP! time to V mount the S14!!

hehehe

this whole scenerio is wicked…

oh man, now i gotta delete mark from msn since he doesnt have a cool car anymore.

What happened to you man, you used to be cool.
I’m still cool!
Nah! You’ve changed, man.
Well, I do have this robotic prostate, but you can’t see it! Oh you can.

why so sour bing? ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES

GT

Hahhahaha after all this time of hearing the "
I miss my s14…" you finally got it back,

Congradulations :smiley: