s14

so it has come to my attention that a girl and her love is worth much more then these damn 240’s witch i love but love women even more so i sold my s13 and now i think i should sell my show room con s14 or trade it for something like a vr6 Jetta or something in that class. paid 7500 for my car has lots of stuff in it so looking for a trade plus money or at least 5500 for the car,

wrong forum…and your thread needs more details.

i would offer my Jetta VR6 for trade but it’s not worth $5500 and i don’t have any cash to put on top of the trade at the moment lol :frowning:

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/30/fail_thread.jpg

tell ,me how the fuck do a fail you mother fucker you lol just kidding but still i don’t really now what im doing but i guess that’s just what a girl can do to you lol

post pics at least

This thread sucks so bad.

so u want 5500 for ur ‘showcar s14’ or trade for a jetta vr6 + cash

u need more info bro

so ur girl is making u sell or trade ur 240 for a vr6 jetta. 240’s are like a billion times cooler then jetta’s.

$50 + a pack of smokes and i’ll make your “love” problem disapear

Cars>Women, get with the program
/

pussy whipped.

The only way I would ever get rid of ANY of my cars/trucks for a g is if we having a kid or getting a house…obviously no other means of getting money. Then, for sale.

and yes - cars>women.

Cars never bitch and complain.

P.s - do you even have a penis?

The minute my girl tells me to sell my car is the minute I open her door and tell her to take a seat on the curb.

more details.such as pics,km,mods .

no need to get pissed… you post a half ass sentence in car chat and no one knows what the heck you are talking about. If it is a for sale thread, post in the for sale section and list details, pics, better information. If you just want to chat its gotta make more sense…