S14's.... Stupid question.

Okay… so I’m trying to convince my girlfriend to get an S14, going well so far… but I’m trying to preempt a question I know is coming soon… How much room does the rear seats in an S14 have for passengers that aren’t 6 foot 2? Only ever sat in the front seat, and didnt pay much attention to shit like that when I was in them… (Obviously…)

I know in my hatch it’s pretty much a fuckin shelf… Keep in mind the seats won’t be gangster leaned into the back … it’d be at a NORMAL seating position for a japanese girl… so… right at the steering wheel so she can push the clutch lmao…

Thoughts? I know I’m gonna get asked this… or a statement like “BUT I GOTTA BE ABLE TO FIT MY FRIENDS IN THE BACK!!!” is coming…

HALP!

even with my daughter in her car seat the front seat has to be pulled all the way forward for her to fit her tiny feet. I wouldn’t try to fit 4 people in there unless i really needed to, would probably be a pretty uncomfortable situation.

I tell my friends the only way someone is sitting in the back of my seat is if its a legless midget or a hot broad with a really short skirt. :smiley:

Fuck that, I hate sitting in the back of any 240sx’s.

Realistically, if her friends are as small as she is they’ll fit fine, but a 240 isn’t a taxi

3 seater. the person in the back has to sit sideways pretty much.

it will be fine man , i have had people like 6’3 in my backseat of my s13 hatch…witch i believe is the roomiest still she will be fine with the s14

get your girlfriend to not buy a 240 and do us all a favor

What back seats?
I know my s14 has foam padding in the back but there are definitely no seats for humans…

Hahahahahaha wow.

Fair enough, thanks for the input. Sounds like all 240sx’s are 3 seaters, pretty much the conclusion I came to with mine… person in the back has to sit sideways… and its REAL comfortable… haha. Point taken.

Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue: