weird question

How many passangers is the 89-94 240sx meant to hold, ive seen some people say its seats 5 small people and sone say 4.

but i just noticed the amount of seatbelts are enough for only 2 passangers in the back. ive seen 3 in the back…i used to ride in the back of one as a kid with 2 siblings.

i remember seeing an extra seatbelt on my old car…the new one doesn’t have the seatbelt i remember.

Am i just Getting Old?:snky:
wtf

4 seat belts. done

and yeah, wagwan

^I once fit myself w/ice cream cone and 5 ladies into a hatchback… circa 2001

yes this is a weird question

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Jesse Wilks once remove passenger seat in favour of a CA18DET with tranny and also took a passenger in the rear to hold the engine set straight for a 1.5 hour drive.

i need to find that picture

Seating for 4 comfortably for what it is, the bucket indentations are a big give away lol

Man, 4 people into ANY 240sx is retarded but can be done. If your tall-ish (I’m 6 foot) I can barely fit jap girls behind me without making my leg room CRAMPED to shit. It’s comfy for THREE people I’d say… with the person in the back seat with their legs across the back seats. lol

They TECHNICALLY hold 4 people though… not 5. Never seen a 240sx with 5 seat belts… I don’t even understand how that would be done.

legally, you can only seat 4 because of the number of seat belts

but realistically, you can juice it and fit like 5/6 (7 even in an s14 is someone is trunking it)

^ Yeah right.

Maybe if your life long career is a fucking clown fitting into cars 12 guys in a mini cooper like a crazy bastard. There is NO WAY 6 people would fit… 5 would be unbearable to drive for all passengers for more than 10 minutes somewhere without broken necks and limbs.

Though, I guess you could remove the rear seats out of a hatch and have probably like 4-5 people lie down in the back/hatch area and on top of each other.

1. the person in the back should lay across it to be comfy

4 comfortably in a s13 hatch, for the average person! in the 5ft range since headroom gets tough in the back lol. 3 people have sat in the back before, but definitely not recommended but was doable for a short trip like dropping off chicks.

This thread should have been called “dumb question” considering the seat design and number of seatbelts

deffinetly have gotten 4 people in the back once… worse 2 minute drive of life with all the complaining.

Would like to say that i have been pulled over with more people then seatbelts (think i had 7 people in a Mazda Protege5) and as long as you have your FULL G, they can’t do shit. As long as everyone in the car is over 18. This happened about 2 years ago.