S15.3

i was just watching drift heaven vol. 15 and i am not to sure but i think i seen a s15 with s13 front end…why does everyone alwayts do the s13.5 when u can do the s13 on s15 :wink: …im not even sure if it is quite possible but i thought it would be cool to start a new thread about it

Heh. No wonder your name is konvokiller.

i watched that video, didn’t noticed anything like that…hmmm

what color was the car?

it was just a thought…and yea the name stands… :wink:

on my movie its 7min and 49 seconds into the movie…he is number 8 , i would tell u more but its rite after the black gz20 with the gold 27 on the side…

and why is number 5…the ae86 it looks like he has a sr redtop in it?

http://daniel.atrain.ca/s15-2.jpg

OO, It’s Possible…Anything is possible with some imagination. :wink:

Edit: It looks as though its from Australia…from the looks of the background.

Resize your av, Konvokiller.

its always possible i guess…looks kinda weird there like hte front end is a bit to long…but hey …:wink: when we do get em u can have a lil bit of fun…anyone have a pic of a s15 with s14 front?.

sry i will resize

It has a japanese website addy on the windshield.

The car actually looks hotter than I thought it would with that front end.

V-opt ships worldwide…they sell JDM magazines, car guides, and drift videos…

The car does look nice anyways, EXTREMELY good installation, seemless instal from this pciture. Also what kind of bumper is that…looks liek the openings on the bumper of a Ferrari 360…

all i know is that car is hot…and if i was able to have a s15 i would prob do thefront end conversion :slight_smile:

stop posting and resize the avatar douchechops.

thank you

GT

It looks longer on the nosebecause of the 180sx style bumpers…they all ahve long droopy noses on them. The stock and aftermarket s15 bumpers all have flot noses to a certain degree. Therefore they look shorter, when infact, the emasurements are probably very close i would imagine.

douchops hahaha!!! alrite resize some…that gave me the ol chuckle tho :wink:

NO personally I dont think the S13 front end works on an S15 but thats just me, the S15 original lights rock why?
Must be a huge fan of the pop ups

popups are a love/hate thing. when they’re down they’re nicer, when they’re up they’re much MUCH uglier :frowning:

Edit: It looks as though its from Australia…from the looks of the background.

No sir, that is most certainly Japan, look at the small bulding with the “blue” roof in the far right corner, never seen anything like that in Aus, and have seen that architecture many times in rural/sub-urban prefectures of Japan.

I wouldnt know, so i’ll take your word on it because it seems you have been to both Japan and Australia from the way you talk about it.

Totaly agree with you there, I dont know why people drive with them up in the day time, or even seen drifters drift with them up, it looks much more sporty with them down

Totaly agree with you there, I dont know why people drive with them up in the day time, or even seen drifters drift with them up, it looks much more sporty with them down[/quote]

we do it because its proof that we are DKs.

not. :lol:

i actually don’t do it.