s15 on kijiji

it’s a little too early for s15’s in canada, legally at least. i know people in quebec already have them, but only for track use. other than that, it would be pretty useless unless you do that whole registering it as a parts car thingamabob. i still see that white r34 driving around my area like 2/3 times.

anyway, sexy stuff

The Michigan plates seal the deal for me.

^ seen that also. not enough info tho, shitty pictures, i dunno shady to me . anyone who can have a nice car like that should have at least a decent camera.

It was on sale on here before and was supposedly sold to a Steve in Vaughn…lol

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?122389-S15-Silvia-for-sale&highlight=Silvia+s15

doesnt mention anything about the aftermarket looking exhaust either.

or rims

ya saw that too… alot cheaper than 70 000 he was asking befor lol, still shady tho

i’m pretty sure he made up “steve from vaughan” to make it seem as if someone actually took his ad seriously after everyone was bashing. the location on the son ad in 10-03-2008 was in windsor. 2 years later (22-Aug-10) on kijiji it’s still in windsor with the same pics for half the price lol. he clearly never sold it after he found out he wouldn’t get 70 g’s for it so i think he’s trying again for 30 this time?

and who says “congrats to steve from vaughan” ??

Is it worth 30g’s even if it’s legit?

Depends on what’s all in it, but it is worth a fair chunk of cash

guess supply and demand has gone down in the last 2 years Bawhahahahhaha

*for those who dont get it see post #5

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.p...ght=Silvia+s15

Yea i remeber this thing, Kijiji scam?

I’ve been emailing him to find out lol

Whoever wants to buy this for me, whether its legit or not, i’ll suck your dick to pay you off NO homo.

That is double ($32,000) the price for one. 15Gs plus shipping costs FOB. so i could see asking 20 for it.

if you’re anything like your mother the deals worth it trust me

lol^ you stay away from my mom now ya hear

bwahahahahahahahaha

im guessing you guys didnt see the cheaper one?