saw an s15 in windsor today!

soooo sikkkk. first time seeing one in windsor.

Michigan plates?

I know a guy who has his registered there…but that’s not his.

ya michigan plates.

damn, i want one so bad! probably my favorite car.

Ya that State is slack all kinds of illegals running around. Plus you can own an M16 and an M50 and a grenade launcher.

and houses are $300 where you would need both of those things…

you could buy a half dozen houses instead of that S15 actually.

Saw the car at the body shop.

Was told it was a a mess before it came in there.

Pretty sure its the same one.

i should use up my dual citizenship and get me one also

I saw one in Richmond Hill earlier in the summer, red with Ontario plates, I asked the guy how he got it here and he said he registered it as an S13. Don’t know how he did that or got it here but I guess it worked. Yes it was a real S15 not a conversion.

omggg ima get a r34 then -__-

sooooooo sooo sexy

I’m surprised he admitted to the crime of reVIN’ing a car. Get in an accident and you’re fucked…get pulled over you’re fucked…have your insurance company find out…you’re fucked. How that is worth it to drive some old 250hp car is beyond me.

Car theft rings do the same thing.

If it was so legal and acceptable I’d be driving a R34 spec Nur but its not so I don’t :slight_smile:

^ +1. This guy’s running around with a Silvia risking having:
a) The car towed and never retured.
b) Getting in SERIOUS crap with his ins. company.
c) Getting in SERIOUS crap with the law.

I kid you not, I knew another guy that got pulled over in his Skyline and the car was towed on the spot. This guy bondo’d and painted over the “SKYLINE” insignia on the rear lower light garnish which I always thought was weird, I had seen his car around a few times. So, I walked up and respectfully asked the officer later on why the vehicle was being towed. The officer chuckled, looked at me and said (yes, the officer said): “Man, I normally don’t do something like this but you’re never going to believe this! Buddy over here had his Skyline registered and insured as a Honda Civic (explains him deleting the “Skyline” insignia), he was playing dumb with me the whole time and I myself own a Skyline. How the hell he managed to get this far is beyond me.” Then he showed me the slip where the car was actually registered as a 1990 Honda Civic Si-R. It’s amazing what moronic things people will do just to have a car. If you cant do it properly, don’t do it at all.

Hahahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Awsome

There’s a handful of plated S15s in Quebec.

LOL, i knew someone would like that story.:biggthumpup:

the car has michigan plates? is that still illegal to drive in canada? i dont understand.

the guy doesn’t live in canada he just happened to be in windsor…and it is possible to register a car in the states and get american insurance (much cheaper) if you have a dual citizenship…i believe you would have to list your permanent address somewhere in the us though

who cares

i dont

if they want to drive it, let them drive it