S15 Silvia for sale

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 2000 S15 Silvia
Asking Price: $70,000
Condition: Used
Mileage: 21,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or call 519 999 8766
[b]Description:Great shape, low km’s, Michigan Title, Driveable car

any comments in this thread = ban

fair warning to buyers, though: check for yourself the legal status of this car and its ability to be legally imported and registered in Canada

is ur asking price a typo?? (NO?)can u support ur asking price?
mod list?
Details! cause im not to sure people will come to Michigan to see it with such little info

(so hard to be serious! :smiley: )

most severe case of Initial D/“JDM” tax in human history…

…lmao $70,000

better have $100,000+ in mods done to it or be made of solid gold, encrested in diamonds, have a jacouzzi in the trunk, a sauna in the back seat, swimming pool on the roof, and give blowjobs while u drive for 70k

Do you see another one for sale for less?
Supply and demand determines price.

I just imported a truck into From the USA and while doing my research i found that you can import a vehicle from the US but cannot use it legally on the road if it is less than 15 years old and manufactured for use in another country( made to saftey standards for a country other than the USA). Here is the link for the registrar of import vehicles with all the info and other links you will need to import a vehicle from the US to Canada. http://www.riv.ca/english/html/how_to_import.html

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/FlashPopUp.aspx?img=http://photogdi.canadatrader.com/gdiphotos/ppgphotos/ON20080114163701554/ON20080114163701554_200812270363488313_display3.jpg&zd=3

rofl for 10k more you can get the 09 gtr…

good luck

Well in all fairness, having one of these would probably be rarer than having a GTR in Ontario.

but is this thing even legal in Canada???
and ya seems kinda steep, 70k O.O dayam!

Thank you to everyone who has sent me positive feedback about the car. I appreciate it because getting the car to the stage it is now was a lot of work. For those people who feel the need to bash the car… well… its unfortunate you feel the need to be rude about the post, however, I am flattered that the car grabbed your attention and felt compelled to add a post. If you don’t like the car, then why are you here looking at it?? The car seems to turn heads everywhere it goes. I guess its doing the same here. The price is not cheap, but the car is rare enough to justify the price.

ill give u 70,000 but pesos nothing less

This car has been sold. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and congratulations to Steve from Vaughan.

does this steve guy know its illegal and will quickly be pulled off the road, if it gets on the road at all?

im curiius

im sure if he has that kind of coin tho, he could make this a track or show car, or even a collectors piece

yes, Steve from Vaughan…

if you’re on here, do say hello!

congrats on sale/purchase