S2000’s light fantastic - Honda S2000 Club Racer

Honda is on track to celebrate the S2000’s eighth anniversary with a special edition of the roadster called the Club Racer

More…

Thought there was a thread on it but nothing came up … so boo you if its a repost!

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/07/2008-Honda-S2000-CR-Prototype-Track-worthy-Roadster_07D3F434017532.html

i remember there being a thread about it, but i dont think there was an real info or pics.

http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07D3F434017532B/2008-Honda-S2000-CR-Prototype-Track-worthy-Roadster-B-640.jpeg
http://www.motorcities.com/media/image/640/07D3F434017532J/2008-Honda-S2000-CR-Prototype-Track-worthy-Roadster-J-640.jpeg
<3 the hard top

ugly wing, ugly front bumper, not even 100 lbs lighter, and as far as my reading goes isnt 237 hp about what a stock one puts down? why waste the money on something that is ugly, and not really much faster?

its a track car. they made it handle better, and everything they put on it is functional.
i personally like that bumper :stuck_out_tongue:

uh huh…that is nice.:tup:

yeah, i definitely like that car :tup: honda

Junk. Honda really dropped the ball on this when it could have been a seriously cool car. I bet it’s still drive by wire and has traction control. Who the fuck would buy this over a used AP1 or 2?

anyone else think the rims are too big and that it sits too high? i think if that car was right at the ground it would look AMAZING

from the side that front bumper looks to ricey imho… different rims, minus the spoiler, and lowered an i think id like it more, id rather have a white s2k with a hardtop…

[quote=“Willybeen,post:10,topic:26400"”]

from the side that front bumper looks to ricey imho… different rims, minus the spoiler, and lowered an i think id like it more, id rather have a white s2k with a hardtop…

[/quote]

+1, a SPOON hardtop at that

i like the top, but not the wing/bumper… God i heart s2k’s… :tup: x387248

You suck at the search, a simple “s2000” in the search field pulled the other thread right up for me, and the thread did have a picture if you clicked the link :stuck_out_tongue:

(threads merged)

Now onto the car:

:meh:

A tad pricey, and I’m not too crazy about how it looks either. I’m sure the handling is there though.

hardtops make these cars.

they look like shit with the top down or cloth up.

these are the ONLY verts i actually like, domestic verts = :tdown:

ha … well i search s2000 cr … and got 0 results :stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck. Every time I look at this, I get angrier. Honda could have done so much better.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:17,topic:26400"”]

Fuck. Every time I look at this, I get angrier. Honda could have done so much better.

[/quote]

yup, I mean you can still get A/C as an option

gay

People should wait and see how these actually drive before passing judgement.

Should’ve had a more radical cam, better intake, single exhaust, stripper interior ala GT3, Mooncraft hardtop (non removable), and some rediculously light JDM wheels. Up a hair on power, down a ton on weight and been a limited run.