Saab 900, before & after

[quote=“Viper966,post:19,topic:32841"”]

i thought u had a 93

[/quote]

the 900 and 9-3 were more or less the same car except for a few cosmetic changes.

it would be cooler if he had a 93

I still like the 2 door 900 and the 9-3
Should have bought one instead of the audi, but it would be less reliable

Bigger smaller spoked wheels would look great on that car.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:23,topic:32841"”]

Bigger smaller spoked wheels would look great on that car.

[/quote]

I have a set of slightly curb rashed 17" small spoke wheels for the saab I am not using.

:tup: I always have had a special place in my heart for Saab’s ever since Minglor’s 9000

[quote=“Penfold,post:20,topic:32841"”]

ah, ok. Sounds good. Definitely a better way to go if you want to spend the money. You better be getting a new down pipe and exhaust on there to then.

[/quote]

ecu + 3" dp + saab sport (quiet version)…

I already have the viggen intercooler, and a few other engine bolt ons.

Going to get black strips to replace the chrome ones in the bumpers, and maybe the Talladega front lip, then probably done with this car. Its a year-round dd so I’m trying to keep it reasonable.

1 moar pic:

yeah, car looks great, very clean. Makes me miss my vert 900 turbo. Too bad the thing was auto.

[quote=“redrum,post:16,topic:32841"”]

I already have the steering rack brace/clamp, the torque steer is essentially gone now. I was thinking about getting a mbc+a, but I’m just going to get a Nordic ecu. 22psi>15psi :tspry:

[/quote]

Can you alleviate torque steer on any fwd by bracing the steering rack?

Car is looking great. :tup:

Nah, the stock mounting on the 900/9-3 steering racks has big squishy bushings which lets the rack move back and forth, making for vague steering and letting the rack get pulled side to side. It was really a problem that shouldnt have existed in the first place.