Saab 900, before & after

April 2006

Now

Might as well keep it for another year.

other than wheels and side reflectors it looks the same

fresh paint or did it buff up nice? and good choice on the wheels. i always liked the OEM plus look.

not a bad lookin saab, and i don’t say that much :tup:

I didnt change all that much exterior wise, I always think cleaned-up stock is the best. The paint is original, just needed a good cleaning and waxing. No dings or rust.

Few suspension and engine bolt-ons, and a lot of maintenance. A couple more bigger changes are in the works, but I need to decide how long I’m going to keep it before starting.

I like it!

Looks good :tup:! Great finish on that paint!

minus whale :gotme:

Wheels, clear corners, smoked side markers. Shaved antenna? Lots o elbow grease on the paint. Anything else?

Looks sharp. :tup:

The wheels alone made it look 10x better.

btw, EXCELLENT choice of backdrop in the “now” pic :wiggle:

Looks great Brett :slight_smile:

are those borbets?

[quote=“Dex,post:13,topic:32841"”]

are those borbets?

[/quote]

I think they are viggen wheels.

Needs more boost.

is it a turbo? throw a manual boost controller on there and fix that 8psi limit in 1st and second gear. Torque steer is fun anyway. Though, you could just make a steering assembly bracket and fix that guess.

for $30 you have 30hp more

I already have the steering rack brace/clamp, the torque steer is essentially gone now. I was thinking about getting a mbc+a, but I’m just going to get a Nordic ecu. 22psi>15psi :tspry:

nice clean whip :tup:

2 dr > 4dr :stuck_out_tongue:

i thought u had a 93

[quote=“redrum,post:16,topic:32841"”]

I already have the steering rack brace/clamp, the torque steer is essentially gone now. I was thinking about getting a mbc+a, but I’m just going to get a Nordic ecu. 22psi>15psi :tspry:

[/quote]

ah, ok. Sounds good. Definitely a better way to go if you want to spend the money. You better be getting a new down pipe and exhaust on there to then.