Should i Stage 2?

Same here, I don’t like yellow, and I don’t like Laser Blue. I think it’s just my own genetic color sensitivity, it’s just WAY too purple for me.

Your PCM will be fine. Plus the canned stage 2 tune, IIRC, is done under the assumption of having an intake and exhaust on the car. Only reason I say this is I know the people that were having CEL issues with their intakes said the Stage 2 tune eliminated the issue. The stock PCM can handle quite a bit. I think my boyfriend’s running meth, 60# injectors, 2.6" pulley, with a +7000 RPM rev limit and it’s done just fine. Other people have been able to tweak it for NOS, cams, and turbo swaps, so stage 2 and an intake will be a cakewalk.

Nope, it was an 05 for sure. I thought at first it was another one of the black SS’s around, but I eneded up behind them. As I was catching up thinking it was Brian, I noticed the two antennas on top since the 05’s didn’t have the combined XM/OnStar antenna. So I knew even before I saw the badges it was an 05.

If you see an Arrival Blue one up in Indiana at any point on a Tuesday, that’s me. I think the other girl that had an Arrival Blue SS graduated, I haven’t seen her up there this semester.