Call out to Stage 2!!! Supercharged COBALT

Is it true that your “Factory warranted super duper transmission shearing in half from the amount of power stage 2 upgrade” made the same horsepower as a bone stock supercharged cobalt with a catback on the same dyno? :number1

BOB SAGET!

lol at stage 2… same money gets your 2.8/60’s/tune/meth

his arguement will be that his mods now are covered under factory warranty…

Until they deny you because of abuse

:number1

valid point… been there…

what is a warranty?

Shit wasn’t invented yet in the year 1857 A.D. when my car was made.

can i race him on my snow tires?

Is it true that your super fantastico “Wow I’m incredibly smart for having been cheap and saved a few bucks” self-applied fuel injector cleaner ruined the same 02 sensor that you’ve been complaining about in the forums that my factory warrantied injector cleaning service did not? :rofl

QUICK REMINDER: Your zippity-doo-dah “bolt on/bolt in/bolt wherever” mods actually made less whp than my Factory Stage 2.

(I understand your mistake though, after all … everyone knows that excessive alcohol consumption kills brain cells!)

Yo… that kid kramerbucs pmed me and said that your car sucks.

lololololhahahahahah is that the best ya got ?what the fuck my 4 yr old could of done better .oh and for the record asscheese most f/i cleaning agents can and will wreck o2 sensors seein as most cleaners have glycol in it and that doesent work well with 02 sensors but the benefits outweigh the downsides .so keep your head up and be proud cause your o2 sensor didnt get fucked n a cleaning .asshole

And to carry this forward, many might not know that the Ariel Atom 2 was offered in 3 stages (EcoTech alone) . I ponied up for the stage 3, which was said to have 300 hp. At the end of the day, stage 2 averaged 230 rwhp and stage 3 was a touch LESS… stage one was 215 hp. There was a several thousand dollor fee to go from stage one to stage 2…and a few thousand more for stage 3. What a joke. My atom put down 230 ish at Synapse. While still alot for 1150 lbs, it wasn’t 275 or 300 !

the stock intercooler cant support that power .that is why

God damn that thing was probably sooooo sick

can i race the super duper cobalt stage 2 superchargeddd in my stage 2 gti?

chip, intake exhaust and intercooled.

you is lying to me.

not at all. unless you consider a transmission swap a stage mod

I also wants run. My car is like a stage 2.

oh ok. so you get smoked by cammed and slammed camaros then right?

i do.