Saab Files for Bankruptcy

Google Saab news…

Sad Day!

well you can blame GM 100% for that move. Every chevy, gmc, cadillac, buick that you see come into the shop you should set on fiire in a fit of rage!

But I thought u ran new Salem into ground ? Lol fuckin noob retards . At least now your hatred know it wasn’t u …

No , g.m helped more than anything .

People will never see the truth…

but this shows i’m no longer two steps behind…

but now two steps ahead…

I guess I’m not that dumb huh?

To bad for them…i feel bad for all my dealer friends…

but this shows i did see the future…

An on again, off again suitor soap opera carried on for months with Chinese companies Youngman and Pang Da, but repeated cash flow delays and vetos from GM squashed that deal before it could get off of the ground. GM expressed concerns over Saab working so closely with its direct competitors in China when so much of the Saab technological encyclopedia was penned by the American automaker.

GM killed the company, it wasn’t from a lack of trying on Saab’s part

Well, it is kind of saab isn’t it…

gm wants nothing to do with saab anymore. the only reason they hold this type of veto power is because of the restructuring deal done with the government, and due to patent laws that GM holds and saab uses in there vehicles.

saab has done everything it could to try and put a deal together with ANYONE to stay afloat. they even tried to get the russian mob to help them out. GM said not to that for some reason too

Was a shit brand anyway.

well this is kind of a SAAB (read as sob) story aint it?

^^ Burn a few brain cells pulling that one out of the closet did ya? :lol

more than a few there, bud…

I thought they stopped making Saabs a few years ago when GM couldnt sell the brand anyway.

well i cant really say much, your username is good enough

sad to hear, but i think saab sucked in the modern market.

sorry but its how i feel :stuck_out_tongue:

saabs last good car was the viggen and it was all down hill from there, 9-2x was never a saab to me … just a subaru badged otherwise

the viggen sucks. the t5 saabs were alot better than t7. saab messed up making fwd cars should of made rwd or awd. esp with high torque. tire spining machine or roll ricer. i wish the viggen was awd. but it was a disapointment.

the only thing saab did to a vig is 2.3, bigger front rotors, dropped suspension, more boost and thats it for performance everything else was interior and body.

the 9k aero was the last good saab but its fwd so it sucks for performance. but it has best seats and best motor and turbo from saab. plus it out handles the ng900 and 9-3

ps the 92x is a saab.

this, relatively nice cars that are crazy expensive to buy and maintain.

“Born from Jets. Died from Apathy”