Sabres Party in the Plaza going booze free

OH NOES! ALL THE ALCYS WHO REALLY DON’T LIKE HOCKEY BUT PRETEND TO WON’T BE HAVING FUN!!!q1

How do they expect people to have fun without alcohol?

i heard on the radio that 66% of people surveyed were happy about the new no-alcohol rule. :confused:

^they probably surveyed the people there last night. i.e. people who dont drink. Any survey can be made to support whatever the surveyor wants it to, or have an extremely large margin of error just because of a poor sample of people.

I mean, Darien Lake is a much more family oriented place than a large sporting event, and even they sell beer.

[quote=“JDMR2,post:57,topic:28224"”]

me and badazzss were walking around double fisting bottles of blue with no harassment :gotme:

[/quote]

nice :tup:

[quote=“j_espo1,post:63,topic:28224"”]

i heard on the radio that 66% of people surveyed were happy about the new no-alcohol rule. :confused:

[/quote]

i guarantee that survey was taken last night

even when they showed the crowd outside from inside the arena…noone looked pumped up, noone looked excited…they all looked cold from no alcohol to warm up their spirits :slight_smile:

they are bringing alcohol back for fridays party in the plaza heard it on shredd and ragan today, they had the prez of the sabres on

he said they werent ready to handle the crowd size before and now they have taken the neccessary precautions and will be serving alcohol at the party in the plaza they are gonna have a hand stamping system to limit beers and of course cops will be roaming:snky:

^ so its gonna be like TITS but a sabres game playing and I won’t have to work the next morning

[quote=“dyingtolive15,post:67,topic:28224"”]

they are bringing alcohol back for fridays party in the plaza heard it on shredd and ragan today, they had the prez of the sabres on

he said they werent ready to handle the crowd size before and now they have taken the neccessary precautions and will be serving alcohol at the party in the plaza they are gonna have a hand stamping system to limit beers and of course cops will be roaming:snky:

[/quote]

wordddddd

heard that on the news

HOOORAYYYYYYYYYY

tomorrow i am in

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:68,topic:28224"”]

^ so its gonna be like TITS but a sabres game playing and I won’t have to work the next morning

[/quote]

that sounds FANNNNNNNNNNNNNtastic.

now there is a 3 beer limit.

word theyre stampin hands, one stamp per beer when ya have three stamps yer done, also bracelets for 21+. I suggest bringin a few cottonballs soaked with nailpolish remover to get rid of the stamps.

[quote=“98SS10,post:73,topic:28224"”]

word theyre stampin hands, one stamp per beer when ya have three stamps yer done, also bracelets for 21+. I suggest bringin a few cottonballs soaked with nailpolish remover to get rid of the stamps.

[/quote]

ya know, I was just gonna bring a flask… but that’s a damn good idea

lol that stamp idea is not the greatest

Anyone know if they are opening dunn tire park and if so will their consessions be open?

it’s quite laughable that every time something decent comes to downtown, they always find a way to fuck it up.

Remember the cruise nights they used to do a few years ago? that was a freaking blast but leave it to the city to screw it up.

I’m shocked that thursday in the square is still going on

[quote=“RobHimself,post:76,topic:28224"”]

Anyone know if they are opening dunn tire park and if so will their consessions be open?

[/quote]

League said no

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:75,topic:28224"”]

lol that stamp idea is not the greatest

[/quote]

no becuase my DD will be getting me 3 and we will both be washing the stamps off.

seriously though i get so drunk in the parking lot before he game & in between periods that 3 beers is perfect 4 me`

[quote=“Twizted,post:79,topic:28224"”]

no becuase my DD will be getting me 3 and we will both be washing the stamps off.

seriously though i get so drunk in the parking lot before he game & in between periods that 3 beers is perfect 4 me`

[/quote]

Going tonight?