Saint Motorsport Engineering @ European Performance Labs

Most of you know Seth formerly of Moon, and I’m sure you’ve all seen/heard the name. Seth has parted ways with Moon Performance (now being operated by Taylor of T. Hoffman Auto). Seth has started his own private tuning, fab, and speed business based out of European Performance Labs (www.eplabs.net) in CT. EPL is the industry leader in custom Porsche/Audi/VW tuning and is currently the ONLY company to be able to custom tune any Bosch Motronic ECU. Some of you probably met the owner of EPL, Tony Chick, at some of the past Moon events. EPL utilizes the same Mustang Dyno that Moon Performance does and the addition of Seth and Saint Motorsport Engineering expands EPL’s horizons beyond the Porsche/Audi/VW crowd so it’s very exciting. We will have a dyno day/chill & grill at EPL this spring so stay tuned for exciting details!

I’m there!

Unfortunately my busted ass Jetta will not be attending. :frowning:

any good breweries close by? :frowning:

nice! i’m deff down for taking a ride down to EPL.

SsD! :excited

I just checked… and there isn’t :cry:

http://beermapping.com/maps/maps.php?m=northeastern#lat=41.17606986743613&lng=-73.1304931640625&z=5

At least we won’t have to worry about consuming massive quantities of alcohol and driving home :slight_smile:

I’m definitely down

Why in sweet hell would Seth host another open house after the Rspeed queers trashed his place/parking lot last time? :rofl

Aren’t you signed up on rSpeed too? :slight_smile:

for a good laugh now and then yup.

EPL is a great place and Tony is a smart mo-fo. Clark and I will be heading down that way with the M-car for some testing fairly soon.

The first time I met Tony was amazingly hilarious. Knowing Seth…and how he talks about Tony…and having talked to Tony a lot on the phone and via e-mail/aim…and then meeting Tony…just a funny situation. Hard to explain I guess, but funny to me:)

M-Car testing? Time/Date plz :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll schedule my STI day for then too.

Def in.

i may come down, since hey wrote the tune for my coupe, maybe they can change a few things lol

im always down for open houses.

Dunno yet. depends on how fast i work and how many late days I pull. I’ll be glad when these M-cars are done and romping around the tracks. I’m ansy to get the Ultima here and cranking up anyway, plus the lemons and OLOA cars.

I’ll let you know once I get a better grasp on JClarks pimp race ride(of which is so clean it belongs in a damn auto museum right now :D)

PS-I think oil cooler removal on STI is in order instead of repair since we’re going to be losing a lot of space w/ the new I/C setup…plus more cost effective for me instead of doing the new lines and fittings :slight_smile:

Do you have any pics of it installed? I know the Mishimoto kit is universal so I was wondering how it was mounted.

There’s a sandwich plate that mounts between the filter and block and runs an lines to the cooler. Cooler is mounted behind duct on pass. side that is ‘supposed’ to be for the fog light tunnel :slight_smile: