Sales Position Needed

So it may be futile, but I figured I would throw this on here to see if anyone was interested. I already fully expect bennyfizzle and ninety1two40 to post ridiculous things in here that have no relevance to the topic.

I manage one of our John Deere dealerships here in Clifton Park and we are currently looking for an on road/in store salesperson. Must be a people person, outgoing, and willing to make cold calls. Knowledge/background in how financing works is helpful, and must at least be able to perform some simple math. A background in some sort of sales related field is also helpful, but not necessarily required.

PM me here with any interest and we can set up an appointment to interview/discuss salary, etc.

Thanks,

Sam

I resent that, I’m interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Li8u3q9XRWw#!

I’m good with computers, does that help?

http://cheezpictureisunrelated.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/129176488679088500.jpg

^holy rape 'stache !

Id buy a John Deere from Benny…just sayin

How about I trade you guys my John deere for a better one for an extra 200 dollars

yup, this is exactly how I imagined this would go

MAYBE I WAS SERIOUS

I would sell tractors but I have school full time and I am sure your company is looking for a full time position

I really am good with computers though!

What type of benefits does the job give? Both insurance wise and say, employee discounts, retirement, etc. May know someone who’s interested.

yea definitely full time

we offer health insurance as well as a 401k…can discuss in further detail face to face

The real question is: Will she think my tractor is sexy?

Side note: do you guys sell used equipment?

yes we do…what are you looking for?

We have a John Deere model 750 I believe but its a tad to underpowered for what we need to seeing what you have in a larger size with a non hydrostatic drivetrain

interesting. does 10 years of sales and expirience with financing through wells fargo GE money bank GECAF qualify as well as growing up on a farm

I’ll see what we have, most will probably be hydrostatic though…any price range you’re trying to stay in? What size exactly are you looking for (hp?)

Sent you a message on Facebook