Salvia Divinorum ?

wtf lol yes

its supposed to be used for a incent i believe

TRUE STORY:

me and my friend bobby like 2 summers ago decided we were gonna buy a huge bag of this really potent salvia and smoke it. not following anyones recomendations of just taking like 1 hit every 15 min or so, we bought a $75 bag from Pavillion on transit road, and a pipe. we then proceeded to smoke the WHOLE bag in about 5 minutes.

We got out of my car, stood there for a min looking at each other like “hey man startin to feel as fucked up as me or what”… my girlfriend at the time was still sitting in the car. so after like 2-3 min, nothing too crazy happening, we lit smokes and then BOOM it hit us.

I FREAKED out, looked at my friend, my MIND was thinking OMFG hes a cop, but when I looked at him he looked like some sort of fucked up alien or some shit… to make it worse, he was starting to trip FACE too and started looking scared as fuck. I FREAKED. got back in my car fast as fuck, and peeled off… leaving my tripping partner there, alone in the pavillion parking lot tripping fucking face as well. my girlfriend was crying which just freaked me out more so i just kept going… it honest to god took a good 15 minutes for me to come down from that, realized wtf i did and went back to find my friend just sitting there looking lost as fuck, no clue what just happened.

NEVER smoked that shit again, but I would DEFINITLY do it.

nah im only asking cuz i heard last year it was going to change this year… but i couldnt find anythin on it

a incent?

holy horrible idea to DRIVE on this !

tell me about it. horrible idea to smoke a $75 bag of anything in a parking lot when you have to drive for that matter.

lol WOW

LOL where am i!!

lol @ the cat punching the other cat

5:18 into the first video from the first post…

best part ever…

i youtubed salvia last nite, almost scared me out of trying it lol

micah… get together with some close friends and give it a whirl.

i dont do any drugs but i tried it a few years back with brothers and cousins…

after the first 20 minute trip it’s basically a marijauna high but you dont get the munchies or get tired…

i wouldnt do it again, but not because it was unpleasant or anything.