Samii the Subie :) My Naturally-Badassperated Build

This looks awesome man. Should make for a pretty fun peppy DD. I love seeing people do work on their own cars.

Not too sure…maybe they just see the side and rear ends lol. I live on Knox cave rd.

car is finally running right!!! picked her up this morning, literally not 5 min down the road I get pulled over…for tint. luckily no ticket, and he was mad chill. car feels awesome, though I haven’t put it to the floor yet…stalled it twice though. damn LWFW lol.

baldauf you’re a f*g

oh heyyyy buddy :wink: how ya been? lol

got the ECU, “i” badge, short throw shifter, shift boot, and shift knob! getting my exhaust sometime next week, and putting that and the ECU in! then just the custom intake and shes pretty much done power wise…(for now :wink: )

just turbo it and you’ll be set…drove this thing the other day, not to shabby

Where abouts in Berne are you? I’ve got an HKS exhaust that would make this thing sound beast!

turbo my stock motor isnt a good idea…the internals are shit for boost. and just wait till i get my exhaust and tune in there :wink: youll be quite impressed

im up near maple inn, on rt 443. i actually got my catback in the mail last friday, got myself a tsudo :slight_smile: thanks though!

havnt updated in a while cus im waiting on the rest of my stuff…got my exhaust and header, got the header wrapped, got my new shifter bushings, and just waiting on my high flow cat and i should be able to put it all in next weekend, if all goes according to plan!

I’m guessing the tsudo is a full 3"? If I were you I would get something with 2.5" piping, specifically a stock STi catback. You’ll pick up a couple ponies due to the higher exhaust gas velocity, plus it won’t sound as annoying.

nope its a 2.5"! i was gonna go 2.25" (optimal for NA 4cyl) but with the tune was recommended a 2.5" so it was actually easier to find and cheaper :stuck_out_tongue:

DIBS

Haha Jim, I just want to get rid of it, I wouldn’t recommend it on a stock, or any N/A Subie for that matter as it is 3", but I’ll give you a deal on it if you’re interested.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen your car up this way man. I live on Rock Rd, so I go the opposite way off the hill I’m sure. I stop at the Maple every once and a while.

I drive to colonie for school every day so I’m not usually over that way. I met one kid I see around with a black swapped GC coupe. crazy car, nice guy. I’ve also seen a grey bugeye around, drives almost the exact route as I do, but I don’t see him much.

The black GC is Brendan Tanner, he’s from Westerlo. The grey bugeye is Greg Araldi, also from Westerlo. They both work at JD’s Tire.

yea i knew the one kid is brendin (seen him on 2 other forums lol) and brendin works somewhere in the price chopper plaza in slingerlands (idk which store) cus thats where i met him (i work at DD :wink: ) but id like to meet greg. i like what ive seen of his car…not that ive seen much, but still lol

been a while since i updated this…ive been busy with work, my dads shop has been busy, but FINALLY, as we speak shes getting finished up :slight_smile: :smiley: just finished relashing the valves from the cams, and we’re about to drop the exhaust, get the shifter bushings/new lever done, then slap on my wholeeeee new (partially used) exhaust, then slap in the ECU and be good to go!!! :slight_smile: HOPEFULLY done by today, but may take until tomorrow…im so effing excited i cant wait!!

hear this bitch rumble.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mIdxoYFSM8&feature=plcp&context=C3c19126UDOEgsToPDskJioDyo7g7reBF45mLIadov[/ame]

it kinda sounds bad at the very end when it hits low idle. other than that, sex. (imo of course)

exhaust setup:
-Wrapped borla rep header
-Wrapped Supers HFC
-Tsudo catback

Yep, sounds like a healthy wookie.

Sounds good. Get some fly by vids.