Sammy Van-Halen?

R E pots.

I see thw wrx on military in the falls all the time, several times at a church looking place by dunkin donuts on thew corner by packard.
Edit: damnit this was cross posted in another thread, sorry for the ancient bump…

my mistake im a f’*** noob

haha, I missed this. any updates?

I didn’t read all the previous shit here so if I’m saying what was already stated I appologize. This dude works with my dad at the Post Office on William and he basically lives there. I think my dad said that the whole name was a joke and it stuck since then. He’s a bit odd but that who isn’t. Not serial killer odd, just a bit different odd.

lets get this guy out to the next bbq

Sounds like a rocker through and through.

When I say he LIVES at work it is not a joke. My dad works 3rd shift. He tells me there are countless times when he goes in and Sammy Van Halen is still there from 2nd shift, and will be there AFTER my dad leaves from working overtime on the 3rd shift. Maybe if you have the BBQ at the William Street Post Office he might be able to make it.

he has a facebook page…

Soooooo, any idea what has happened to this guy? Sort of off the radar these days.

I saw the blue sti at Brylin hospital a few years ago. That’s the last I saw of him

I seen sti on island not too long ago. Pretty sure he lives here somewhere.

Well…going to the Hagar show tonight at Artpark. If he’s still alive and kicking, I’ll spot him there.

For some reason I thought this guy died.

This thread is amazing

Yep.

And sadly, did not see SVH at the Hagar show. Show still rocked though.

Not sure who this guy is but this picture is from my barbershop.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34858&stc=1