Sam's Birthday?

:rofl so tru

um…

:rofl ya u are HIGHLY

athony said some stupid ass shit in this thread, but u guys should relax… u pretty much provoked him to act like an idiot, if u didnt say nothin then he wouldnt of done any of that…im sure hes a chill dude when it comes down to it

Anthony, for shits and giggles, how old are you?

Older than you can afford, pal.

LOL

:haha

and btw dude anthony that whole knockin teeth out thing, thats a personal threat and u cant do that on shift, so i would say sorry, im too lazy to moderate it out of all the posts and quotes

if u get frustrated with these 17 yr olds then the best thing is to walk away fora bit cuz when u get into personal threats then this shit gets way ridiculous

I’m 22 I don’t know what you’re talking about.

yeah I got carried away my bad…thats why I walked away from this thread

22 in girrafe years maybe

^ see

u all get carried away, including the “k20 and company” crew

im sure if u all met up in person u wouldnt be talking half the shit u do on the forums… just chill out !!

leave him alone he obv wasnt trying to start another racehatch fail war and the personal threat was a mistake… let it go and grow up a bit with it vanilla faces

edit: I GOTTA STOP DOUBLE POSTING

Stealing from my fb status i see? bish.

And you know me well enough that I would say 99% of the things I say here in person…I would be ZERO percent serious just like I am on here but still I’d say them :lol

Yeah, same here. I’d say everything I say on here. Serious or not.

not from ur FB status, but u said it in another post a few days ago that made me remember about borat and it got stuck in my head and i’ve been going around calling white people vanilla faces…:rofl

ya but serious or not u guys get other people, esp n00bs, all riled up and provoke them into saying some BS and present themselves in a way they never wanted to taken… they think your serious when u fools act like that… ya he was outta line but u know hes a shift n00b cut the ***** some slack

:lmao :lmao i saw it on TV at H2O and i’ve been saying it a shit load lately too

and get on AIM you slug

Can you make it so the words n i g and n i g g a and n i g g e r and n i g n o g aren’t starred out? That’s so gay lol.

But yeah, nah, that dude needs to not be such a tard when posting.

HOLY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY!!!

i AM on aim u girraffe …but its not sending messages LOL my connection sucks here

i want to, vlad did the censoring thing… so i dont want to go and undo it as i might be stepping on his toes doing so… i’ll mention it to him and see if we can budge that, its VERY silly… as its the ONLY thing censored…

i think he posts like a tard because hes not in our generation i think, i dont know him in person… but i know alot of older people who are really chill in person, but when they get online and post shit they look like fucking retards…

so give the guy a break and understand he might not be a big pc user kinda guy and doesnt know how to act right on the net yet…

infact i think u found me on a w body forum when i was very new to pcs and the internet all together and made fun of how i posted cuz i looked like a retard… and knowing you… the guy who saves ALL the beef for when the time is right, you prolly have it bookmarked somewhere

yeah take that “Jammer” guy for example :gay

hes an exception, hes not normal so u cant use jammer here…

Word, the censoring is dumb as fuck.

and I don’t think that was me that found you on a W-body forum :lmao

sure was u made fun of my green avatar !

LOL def wasn’t me