Sam's Birthday?

haha w/e dude it def was ur the only lil weasel that woulda done some bs like that i specifically rememeber this… WHATEVER THO its all good im just sayin u always save some BS for the right time, i like how u tried to pull the rap card on me when u THOUGHT i was calling out john by telling him to shut up :facepalm that was nice

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Why would you want me to finish the cob job I did or rip it out? You don’t like what I did but you want me to finish it? :retardclap
You can act as big as you want. But your fake ass hardcore attitude doesn’t get me over you place to finish anything. You don’t know what I have going on, so fuck you and that truck if you don’t like my work.

By the way. Your not getting a dime from me. I had a offer on the table for you and you throw it in my face because you wanted it finished. Then all you do is talk shit about me and my work. Then you expect me to pay you? Your shit’s 95% done now because of me. Stop being a fucking bitch and finish it. It’s not my fault you don’t know what the fuck your doing.

Oh yea this was meant because no one likes you if you haven’t noticed. So who the fuck still talks to you or even see’s you… exactly! Have fun with Kevin.

Wow you guys really fucked up a birthday thread.

yea for the 2 post’s Sam did, lol. This kid post in every thread I have.

geesh calm down ladies

you two are actin like some fresh bish on the interwebs y0

lol u called me a kid. your a kid yourself u fucking moron.:haha:retardclap:haha:sHa_dielaughing:

no point in continuing this BULLshit. this kids got more stores than a fucking fairytale.

Um, excuse me for interrupting, but any given fairy tale usually contains only one story.

:lol !!!

How the hell am I a kid? I am almost 24, you can’t even drink yet KID.

FIN!

:ban

PMed.

you dont have to be 21 to drink fuckin retard. so where the money for all the parts ive given you? or do we have to go thru this whole story again?

Whole story again. You gave them to me. There was never any mention of a payment for them or anything implied that you wanted anything for the parts you gave me. Once you found out I wasn’t finishing the truck, you suddenly wanted something for them.

When you gave me those parts did you ever ask anything for them? It seems to me that your not getting your way. So your trying to come up with every possible way of getting something from me.

And yes it’s NYS law you need to be 21 to drink (Obviously I need to be more clear so you understand).

oh im sorry your so fucking retarded to understand that the parts were given to you under the conditions that you finish the wiring on the truck. humm? u must have forgot…silly you…:lmao “Once you found out I wasn’t finishing the truck, you suddenly wanted something for them.”< obiously because you didnt finish the truck :retardclap

“So your trying to come up with every possible way of getting something from me.” your WRONG again all’s i want is whats owed to me OR eqivalent.

oh and 21 legally. im sure over half the people on this forum have drank some for of alcohol before they’ve turned 21.(DUH)

WTF! What I am saying is your not even 21, get a hint.

That’s nice.

what im saying is you owe me SOMETING! money or labor. u didnt want ot do the labor so i want the money:retardclap

Yea what would that be?