Sand Creek Middle School on Lockdown

Has anyone heard anything about this, or know of anything strange that might be going on?
My little sister is a student there, but they don’t give you any information or let you talk to the kids. :headbang :ohnoes

like seriously or just a lockdown test shit…

They said it is NOT a drill.

when??? is this happening right now??

im sure it will be on the news later.
hopefully without people being dead

I don’t see anything on wten.com or timesunion.com… wtf is going on?

what makes them lock a school down?

ur not gonna find anything. NO information is released about a Lockdown situation untill after its over. nicole only knows because her sister texted her or something.

they dont release information because they dont wanna alarm anyone.

usuially a lockdown is due to a suspicious person, threats or something along those lines.

kinda scary unfortunatly

threats, guns, teachers having buttsexors with students, principals eating peanut butter ect.

suspecious people on the property, any type of threats, kids goign nuts in the school etc…

I guess some guy is threatening Roselleville school so they put all the schools on lockdown… that’s all I really know.

all the schools? damn

ohhhh blahhh

im finding out right now.

It’s over now… I guess they found the guy.

word. that didnt last long

this is what i found out

“its lockout not lockdown. I guess some weirdo was around rossellville talking crap and whatnot so they locked all the schools. noone can get it.”

I already saiiiiddddd thaaaaaaat. :tong

it was pry both. cuz the highschool starts at like 705. they had to have already been in the school. the middle school too. the elementary schools were pry lockouts cuz they pry didnt start yet.

sorry

bends down and kisses princess nicoles feet