Sandblasting

I would like to offer anyone needing any sandblasting work done for a very very super duper low price of free.

I have been rather worthless not making fun of anyone on the board to much so I figured I would setup to acutally offer something for people. My cabinent is rather large and could fit a everything except a bottom end it in. I would be more than happy to blast valve covers, motor parts, your gf sntach, whatever you need blasted I will do. I also have three grades of bead too.

do you deal with waxing? my gf’s got a big bush.

haha

Nice thou, Ill keep you in mind.

Have some a arms to do

i may need some done in a month or so

jer, ill have to come oevr and get my extra vavle cover done, ill just find a nasty girl at the mall to get cleaned too…

no waranties on blasting out your gf va jay jay though…some smells just won’t come off and you will have to accept that…no matter how many times you blast :crackup

all kidding aside i’d like to get my valve cover done sometime

I gotta make it out there and chill for a bit…what you doin today?

I got some business to discuss as well, just got a new set of wheels that might need a blast…

Great offer, I might have a valvecover coming in too :ninja

what about wheels i think i might blast them, then get them powdercoated but that wont be until spring

yeah I encourage anyone to just send me an messag to my box and I can start preparing stuff for people. One thing many people don’t think about is if you tape off piece on the parts you want done too to give it a tone tone setting. I use the technique alot on the glass I make.

hey ill bring my vavle cover to the garage on sunday, whos gunna be there, cuz ill def. come up and take that 40 min drive to tear apart a sr20!

i just blasted up a bunch of glass samples for my fathers glass shop!!

i just did a custom mirror for my kid i’ll have to post up sum pixs soon.

no sh%T hank where is his shop located? what does he make. I always loving meeting new glass artists even though the hobby is rather strange.

there located in alb. there just ur every day run of the mill glass shop.
but once in awhile rhey get sum crazy customer or they get bored in the shop i guess!!

can you do bead blasting? or what would you recommend for a valve cover, rreeeeaaallll light/soft aluminum…

bead blasting would kill it then. i would use walnut shell or glass bead or even aluminum oxide but thats just me.

i use glass bead on all my cylinders and heads for the atv stuff.

Can you do a Bike tray from my ski Rack?

hmmm…big enough to fit 17" rim in there?? I wanna get my rims sandblasted because the damn chrome is starting to chip…and I think i wanna have them powder coated.

I cleaned up my studio so lets get some pieces so I can sandblast get at me people it is nice out and I wanna work