Santa Came Early Today!

just an update…not calling you a liar blackintegra but i wrote wahlbro an email concerning e85 and they said their intanks and inlines will support e85. So i dont know if something has changed since your contact talked to them but that is what was forwarded to me.

what cams are you going with joe?

hmm, well thats good news for me.

-but yea, i dont know when the guy called them about it…could’ve been a year ago. who knows but thanks for the input

everywhere on honda-tech says that the walboro pumps tend to burn up with e85

there ya go, that’s what I thought was said…

Its between skunk pro1’s and pro2’s

I waiting on the back to back test…

Have they determined they “burned up” due to the fuel eating the seals or other fuel specific causes or because people are just overworking them due to the increased amount of fuel needed? Either way getting an e85 compatible fuel pump for your all-motor build should be pretty easy as their are a lot of rather large flex fuel vehicles these days that could most likely be sourced for a fuel pump easily capable of feeding at least a 250 hp 2 liter set-up. Keeping a 600+ hp turbo car happy is a totally different ballpark

fixed

Don’t forget that 205 hp put a certain all-motor car essentially identical in weight to your 620 hp car within a second of you at the track (at least with what you’ve ran with shitty luck thus far).

BS! 250-300+ more! my car doesent count the 143 traps that mother should have been going 9.90. There is no doubt if it would have ran good in the first 1/8 that i would have gone that fast.

i knew this would eventually come with all the cracks joe has been making in this thread, pretty harsh though I must say lol

and to the above about finding a fuel pump that would work I know that all the new chevy trucks that are flex fuel are putting out more then that number in hp so they are def plentiful

in something other then fwd, all though you did have a shitty time this year with luck

@143 with Joe driving it will go 9.90 even with FWD. Bench racing is a bitch but Dialed in that would not be a problem.

Not trying to be harsh, he knows he still has some love for all-motor :booty:

With Joe driving there is no doubt in my mind lol

Joe = :love: 4 N/A

NA a pretty sweet. I might be building a 85mm stock block Cast piston 12:1 motor for my G/F’s integra

How would you feel about a full weight integra beating on your ride? with a girl driving…

gotta love bench racing season

alright listen ill show you all how to loose like a m n f’n champ…byatches cant touch thiss:D

All Mota!