Saratoga and north...?

How many of you guys are from Saratoga and north? I see alot of you guys are from Clifton Park/Latham/Colonie area. Havent seen anyone from Saragota and north (Glens Falls, Queensbury, Hudson Falls, ect)…

I think the member on here ‘stuffnthings’ is from Saratoga, not positive though

im from round lake…close enough lol…saratoga is 2 exits up

i live in schroon lake on the weekends and in the summer does that count?

I unofficially live at the Saratoga Race Track in the summer :lol

Well, I live in the Gansevoort/Wilton/South Glens Falls area- but work down in Latham. So I’m usually here and there…

A bunch of people i know, who have nice cars, live in massena

i’m from Queensbury/Glens Falls, I actually live on Glen Lake if you know where that is?

I used to live off exit 12, but I moved back to Latham in late '05 when the gf decided she was moving to Florida for nursing school. Im up that way alot though.

Yea, I know where Glen Lake is. I see you all over the place, actually. Your pretty much the only one w/a white 3000GT up here… :lol

Oh nice, what do you drive? Maybe i’ve seen you around?

I lived in Gansevoort/Wilton/Saratoga for a long time. Just recently moved down to Guilderland.

I’d like to get more Northern members, and if possible, shops to distribute the paper up north.

being it is Shift518, is it kinda odd if you start venturing outside the 518?

ahem. north is STILL 518.

I’ve lived in Plattsburgh (15 minutes from the canadian border) and my area code was 518

518 area is big and goes all the way to Canada in the northern direction.

Most of us locals think “518” is more of a Cap-region thing, but that is not so.

But yes, it would be wierd, and I have thought of it before, but the plans take care of the wierdness.

GranMassa should so his research

if I cared enough to do research than I would have, but I don’t so I didn’t. suck it

And K20 should learn not to antagonize GranMassa :lol :tong

::slight_smile: