New guy with a Scooby from Saratoga

Hey guys my name is Alex,
Moved to Saratoga Springs 6 months ago , originally from Montreal Canada… I found this site trying to find someone to roll fenders and decided to sign up!

Heres the grocery getter, 04 forester XT with some Sti goodies.

I have rota grids 17x9.5 that are waiting to be mounted just need to get my rears rolled and camber adjustments!

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3455/scoob.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1189/scoob2b.jpg

Love the wagon!

Welcome aboard.

Slwrthnu is a local rolling expert and quite a character. :shifty

Thank you for the heads up on Slwrthnu I pmd him!

Canada? :l

Kidding. Welcome man. Enjoying this dumpy area so far?

Welcome, nice subie :tbu I really have a thing for the foresters. What else besides springs? If you don’t mind me asking.

Sick toaster bro.

Honnestly Its nice and quiet here people are generally very nice, montreal is like cancer.

thank you! under the hood : td05 18g ,sti top mount, sti injectors , sti up pipe , full 3 inch turbo back , open source tune, and for suspension 07 wagon struts with h&r springs , will go with coilovers next summer. Oh yeah one more thing… I saved the best for last ! 4eat trans FTW!

I actually missed that you were in toga. That’s a nice area up there. Albany itself is pretty lame though lol.

Badass man. I see you drive by my work all the time. I work at Mavis on South Broadway

nice car dude!

You passed me on route 50 in toga near the northway last weekend when I was going up there to mountain bike. Looked and Sounded really good! And I thought it sounded auto now I know it wasn’t my ears playing tricks lol.

You drive by my store like everyday.

I love the forester XT’s I have been really thinking about getting rid of my wagon and getting one

welcome and congradulations on escaping from the great white north.

Yup your right , I was looking for a 5 speed but got this one for a steal and figured I would swap a 5 or 6 speed down the road, I thought I could fool everyones … guess its too obvious hehe

Is your wagon kinda army green by any chance? And dont hesitate getting an XT there awsome !

thx ! I pass there every week to unleash this beast at the park

st bernard? mix? welcome i.love the foresters

Bernese mountain dog ! alot of people mix him up with a st bernard

cool dog

cool car

Yes it is. I just did the brakes and lower it a bit more this week. I’m working on replacing the rear hatch now because of the rust

thx man!

Ah nice I work right in front of you at Shirley’s restaurant! awsome wagon, love what you did to it ! I noticed it got lowered and you added the bigger scoop oh and that lexus sc that I see time to time is just perfect!