Saratoga Best Buy-5/12

yea Ill deff be out there, Idk what yall look like but hopefully Ill run into you guys, then ill accuttly meet people from here lmao :lurk

Ill be there, late, but ill be by. Fairly convinient that its right across the street from my job lol

what time is everyone going out there? looks like the tahoe will be rolling in without a front grille… trying to get the plastidip off of it to bring it back to chrome and i’m tired of peeling that shit since its coming off in small ass pieces :frowning:

Im heading to bdubs now and then heading over there!!!

I should be there by 845 (white Evo, red Evo, and I think a red turbo Honda).

cool deal… someone come say hi so im not over in the corner creepin with no clue who anyone is :lol

Can I take a rain check for when I get back from deployment next month? haha

same here lol i know nobody Ill look for ur tahoe and 2 evos. btw running late still gotta shower, eat, and 40 min drive lol

im think i mite go where you guys meet in the parking lot

thinking about it

Evo vs brobra?

Be about 9 now

cruised by a few times didnt stop the woman didnt want to. did get messed with by a green and silver foxbody though

had a good time even though i only talked to a handful of people… definitely some nice cars out there tonight (as well as some turds :rofl )

Just got home-new guys that i met from shift were cool, but a tool fest in general. Enjoyed the ride, but won’t be going again.

yea It was nice to meet some of yall finnally lol, some nice cars out there didnt notice the GTR till i left, still scared from that slammed VW full of hipsters…

it was nice meeting you guys

Fuckin’ hipsters. Next time I show up, I’m going H.A.M. with a 3rd gear nitrous burnout in my beater G6 from EMS to Fridays.

Fuck yo couch!

I wanted to go but I started drinking too early

GTR kid is a giant red headed faggot.