Saratoga Best Buy-5/12

how much heavier are the bogarts to the spare steelies?

Bogarts are baller , I love em

they 15s or 17s?

lollll

true.

What are you putting down?

The bogarts and steelies are close in weight. The spacers i need to use to run the steelies are massive. Add probably 15 lbs. The bogarts are expensive, close in weight but no pain in the dick spacer is needed. Well worth it.

Im going to say a little over 500wheel on motor.

Nick…arguing with you is nothing but a race to the bottom of the intellectual totem pole. You win.

Sorry bro, dont firestorm me. You win.

well, i guess nobody wins here…or you both do. depends how u look at it. lmao

Everyone is a winner when you arguee about cars.

this is true!!! btw. what tires u running on your fronts? radials or racially bias tires?

Radials. Run radials on the back too. Slicks arent really my thing.

Black tires don’t work !!!

im running some 28 in hoosier drs or the M&H drs on 15x10s to start with. might even get 17in skinnies to match. or i could go the spare tire rt. i dont need spacers

The weld RTS’s are nice, still like $450 a wheel though. If you are gonna hit the track often, id do the drag rims. If its like a 2/3 time a year thing, id go spares.

Nick why would you need spacers for spare tires if theyre made for the car? What if you got a flat on the front in normal driving? Would you need spacers then?

Spares from the V6 are 17’s and the RT/SRT spare is 18 inch. No one makes an 18 inch skinny tire for the front.

oh, ok. Makes sense now

Dont’ DD an evo…not worth it. GEt something else to drive and use the Evo as what it should be…a toy…

Death, instead of going off what other people say about ANYONE (including myself) you should try meeting them, WITHOUT an air about you of “I’m the shit…can ya smell it?” and form your own damn opinions. A GTR is an expensive vehicle to let your kid drive regularly. Doesn’t make sense? Well then ask about it. People on here and in real life make zillions of false claims and assumptions based on hate, jealousy or just plain dickheadedness. We all know your car is fast. No reason to constantlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy try to prove it. My impression of you? You’d mash the gas just to beat a little old lady on her Hoveround so you didn’t have to wait for her to putt through the crosswalk. Thats who I have you pinned as. Are you that guy? Will you race ANYTHING that you think wants to race your car, or you? I’d race you just to say I lost to you. Wow, oo what a huge surprise. I lost to someone with a ton more power than I. I’ll bet the kid in his new GTI thought the same. Or the stock STi. Or the 93 Civic hatch with stickers and mismatched wheels. You’ll race anything. And you want the occasional FAST car to race you because you’re sick of “stomping” slow racerbois. Well, then race your car at racetracks.Take it somewhere and compare your times to hundreds of others. Then you can say you actually raced cars of comparable caliber, even if it wasn’t side by side for a few hundred feet. Any monkey can drive in a straight line. Any monkey with any experience behind the wheel can drive a fast car in a straight line. Stop bragging about things everyone knows. Stop trying to pump up your own ego. You’re like the high school bully with the biggest muscles. You gotta let the whole grade know you’re alpha. But you won’t go to the other grades cuz there may be bigger muscles. Instead, you’ll stay where you’re comfortable and think you’ve established yourself. Well, newsflash homie, no one respects someone who constantly brags about how awesome they think they are. This isn’t third grade. No one cares that you have the Charizard Pokemon card. No one cares that you have the biggest SuperSoaker or the fastest lil RC car. Or the newest Jordans. Get it?

Commence neg repping