Saratoga Best Buy-5/12

Anyone can drive in a straight line, eh? If i remember correctly, you couldnt get your car off the line at lebanon to save your life. And telling me to race some cars of comparable power at the track? The past 3 years ive raced a series from Florida, out to ohio, virginia, carolinas, jersey etc. Not only did i race, i won. Not just races, points series. So blow me. Where do you get off telling anyone about respect when you have been laughed off of here for the past 2 years? Also, evo’s can be great daily drivers. You are just the perfect example of what not to do. Do doughnuts in gravel and ruin paint? Check. Blow transmission multiple times? Check. Stagger wheels and tires on and awd car? Check. Need i continue? I hardly drive my car over the speed limit. If i am driving and someone tries to play, of course i play back. Same as you do. Stop trying to talk to me as if youre some smart adult. Jeremiah is at least an older dude with common sense so i at leaat try to respect him even though i think hes a twat.

Redwagn cares about my jordans. Wrong again.

Explain to me how an evo isn’t worth it as a DD… cause I think you are dead wrong on that. Why pay a car loan for something I’m not gonna drive?

Did someone say staggered wheels on AWD?

my next wheels are going to be the RTS

you are so fucking retarted you make my brain seize up

seriously, your a fucking moron.

you dumb monkey driver.

I want some alumastars but fuckkkkkkkkk $622 a wheel for skinnies is crazy

I think an awd car is a perfect daily driver. Just because it can be fairly fast doesnt make it a bad daily driver.

Awd sucks. erngotti makes me feel dumber from reading his posts.
I just woke up on Pjbs couch.

Just thought I’d post here, I don’t have money. :rofl

i have a charizard pokemon card…

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/115821523653nhz.jpg/

Death, I don’t expect you to understand or accept anything I’ve said. You’re too hard headed. I never staggered wheels on an AWD. Donuts have nothing to do with DD’ing a car. And the transmission is the EXACT reason not to. WTH are you talking about, me not being able to launch my car? I’ve only taken three cars to LVD ever. The first two were super slow. And I had no issues launching any of them…so you do NOT remember correctly…

AVB, The moment you modify that car, you will bust the warranty to pieces. Ask any dealer, especially those boneheads you bought it from. Mangino knows about voided Evo warranties. And when you put a clutch in it (they allllllllllll need to be replaced from 20-35k miles, look it up) and YOU foot the $1000-$2000 bill for labor and parts, you’ll think again about putting tons of “daily” miles on the clutch. The center differentials and transfer cases break often. It guzzles fuel. It’s a cop magnet, especially with tint and exhaust. But you know that because of your G35. But anyways, do as you wish. I’m offering up advice that I did not heed when I purchased the car, but ask HudsonFalcon why HE does not DD his Evo.

To anyone else who thinks I made you dumber by making you read that, you’re only saying that cuz you like to hate me. Stop being assholes and do something more productive than swing your enuts around

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Sarkastik6969/Charizard.jpg

Not anymore :rofl

About 5 of us were sitting in the stands while watching you try to get your turd down the track, i know for a fact pete was there next tp me laughing at you. You were trying to stagged your wheels on your evo 100% i remember you trying to arguee with krazykid about why it was a “good idea”. Im the thick headed one? Really? After all the dumb shit you have said on here and done and im the idiot, thats a good one.

AVB, dont listen to this kid. Hes a dope. Look up the thread he startes about his evo and let the LOL’s begin.

I believe it’s called the magnuson-moss act that protects you from modding your car. But either way I don’t car about fixing clutches etc. I’m prepared for that if it happens. Obviously I know about tints, exhaust, being a cop magnet. Fuck tickets I love them. And FYI I work with hudsonfalcon and talk to him almost daily. He DOES dd his evo so don’t know where you got that info

No. Not possible. Erneinstein is the evo prodigy.

id daily drive an evo all day every day and straight thru ur living room

wow… erngotti just made specialkid look smart…

Most irrelevant/retarded posts I’ve ever seen

I laughed when I read “ask HudsonFalcon why he does NOT DD his Evo” then read the response “I work with HudsonFalcon and he does DD his Evo” :rofl

Just clearly shows ErnFaggy talking out of his fucking ass