sasha, this would be sweet for the 240

mr anis, this would be sweet for your race car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...83637

video of the ikeya formula shifter in action, could be an hks sequential. but i dont think hsk made a sequential for the ca18det

price of these are around 1400 brand new

this is the first time ive ever seen this sequential shifter. apparently it was first introduced at the 2002 tokyo auto salon.

fyi, my g/f just asked me who mr. anis is ("anus’). sorry sash hahahaha

also, im looking to head up to your shop towards the end of august to have some work done. ill pm you details when the time comes. ive head many many great things.

I’ve seen that before, totally awesome.

You know that trailer for HPI v5 is not on the HPI V5 dvd… what the hell… so… :frowning: I have HPI V5 video… and its not anywhere there… just talks about drag racing in japan on the strip and on the streets of japan… and some other stuff but none of that s13 or even the skyline :frowning:

Ahmed, you should buy that shifter, it will be baller.

lol mark i knew something funny was coming before i even opened the thread up

anyways, side notes

sg motorsports ftw (looking forward to having work done by sasha, if he’s not to busy)

and second, i dont beleive this is an actual dogbox mission, since the clutch is still needed. kinda pointless in that sense i suppose. a shorty shifter might yeild the same results.

but it is pretty baller

Haha, yea those things are really sweet. Unfortunatly I think i remember reading about them failing somewhere, kindof scary.

My dream is to have a real 6spd sequential box, just imagine it. 7200rpm dropping down to nothing lower than 6000rpm each shift. Instant boost response all the time. No lag between shifts since you’re wide open all the time.

Downshifts that sound like they were straight from god’s symphony. One day boys… One day.

I bet it will make me 1-2 seconds faster at almost every track i race at. One of the last things i’ll ever do to Sandra.

Word, that would be pretty sweet. However, way too pricey =\

sasha has a short shifter and the most serious masturbation forearm you can imagine, that, plus redbull and you cant beat him with no stinkin sequential box. hahah

haha

some call masturbation a sin, for others its years of practice for the big race