saturday

i saw a bunch of you guys go by in a group my work (valvo on corner of french and union) while i was standing outside, it made me jealous, i didnt get to ride till i got out =(

snow again 2mrrw wtf

yea i heard a bunch of bike go by near my house while im stuck in bed…made me jeaous too i feel your pain…but at least u actually got to ride right?

was it around 2pm?

snow tomorrow?

yeah to both ya guys

that was me, tim, chris, joe and will. we had just headed out for an awesome ride :slight_smile:

:wave:

you guys should prob start a spotted thread for the bike section, this is the second time you started a thread just to say that you saw these guys. no harm, but it would be more organized for you guys. :tup:

thats a good idea but i think most of it is just cuz the weather in finally starting to break…once its nice all the time no one really talks about it cuz there are bikes everywhere but we are all like animals in captivity just dying to get out and if we cant but we hear the sounds of freedom (other bikes lol) we have to at least do somethin about it to keep our sanity…or am i just the only one thats this crazy? haha

x2