Save money on your car insurance and/or reduce points online

There’s a few that are $25 and give you 30 days to finish it. The AAA one is $35 I believe for members. Acentral insurance offers the $25 one.

Is the NYS one with $5 off cheaper than $25?

no. the one posted above is 48.95 minus the $5. The cheapest one on the DMV site is 37.50

Oh god, that’s so expensive. I’ll find my slip the insurance co. gave me about the two websites with $25 programs.

Make sure they’re accepted by NYS…theres only a few so far. If it’s not one of the 4 they don’t have to accept it.

Yeah that’s a good thing to look out for. One is a NYS site so it should be safe.

Which one is NYS approved for $25? ill jump on that then when i do it

hook us up with the 25 dollar one lol

Yeah what a tease I am right now. I’m at the library and my slip is at home. I think if you go to A Central’s website you can find a link.

Bump, $25 seems like a really good deal and I need to do this and don’t feel like sitting in the class rooms anymore.

Yeah isn’t the savings like 10% for 3 years?

Also my wife and I are on the same policy with our 2 cars obv., would just me taking the course save on both cars? How does that work?

My insurance is pretty good & would still be almost $100 saving per year for just my sti…

My girlfriend and I were wondering how this could work online?

Do they make you actively click buttons every so often, or do they just put on a 6 hour video?

It could be simple to put the thing on play, then go to sleep and print out the certificate.

They make you actively do shit. Answer questions throughout and stuff and its all timed

I believe one of the sites said if you and your wife share a car, only one of you should take the course. one course per car basically.
You should probably each take the course since you have two cars, then insurance can drop 10% for each of you.

I just got new insurance on mine and the wifes only car (we only have one at the moment)
they told me that to give us the discount we both needed to take it as we both drove the one car, of we had 2 cars they could give us the discount on one.

I am good till sept, but my wife needs to take it.

so as you all know the ny speed was down so I got bored and took this

its horribly long, video sucks… but being able to play online makes it tolerable, im 3hours 30 min into it :frowning:

let us know how it goes/went

it is sooo slow, it starts each chapter with a 5-15min vid, then has a ton of useless reading then when you finish there is a timer for the page, each page varies but up to 1 hour, and you cant take the quiz at the end till the timer is up, you cant go on to the next chapter till you take the quiz

each quiz is 3 questions you only need to get 1 right to advance…lol

and randomly it will ask you to retype you password, to verify its the same user, my wife and i have switched back and forth 4 times now…

edit: the one I’m taking is http://www.4trafficschoolbyimprov.com/
and DONE. not bad ill let you know when i get the cert in the mail.

BUMP…taking this now.
http://www.newyorksafetycouncil.com/
Coupon code NYDDC15 for $15 off, total cost $24.99.

total time I should set aside for this?

5-6 hours looks like. But you can do other shit online. For the one im taking, they make you sit on each page for ~2 min and they have about 20 seconds of reading.
Read, New Posts, Repeat.