Saw 4

i want to see this so bad… but i have a holloween party and a bunch of shit to do today…

so i’ll see it saturday…
someone let me know how it went

I went and saw a midnight showing last night. I would say that it had a werid twist ending as they all do, it wasn’t too bad though.

most confusing ending to a movie ever!!! i figured it out now though…i can’t wait for 5 and 6

:tup: it was good.

i agree, good movie. somewhat twist ending. hard to understand as the last movie was still vague in memory, and there’s lots of flashbacks, reminiscing, etc, like in the other movies. it does explain why things happen though…

i guessed the twist dealing with the main character’s tasks right away, that was easy… as far as the surprise ending… had no idea… and still kinda don’t even after watching it.

prolly rate them: saw > sawII = sawIV > saw III

edit: the traps were fucking sweet. A+++ for them.

[quote=“RyanA96,post:23,topic:35343"”]

most confusing ending to a movie ever!!! i figured it out now though…i can’t wait for 5 and 6

[/quote]

Please do fill me in, im still confused.

Edit: Spoiler alert below

I was confused about the ending also but it’s really kind of simple when you think of it. If you are a SAW fan, you know that these movies are big on flash backs and scene jumping. When the detective enters the room where jigsaw’s and amandas body’s are and runs into Costas you realize that this new game and the one in the third film are happening simultaniouslly. Jigsaws new accomplice then slams the door on riggs and the other detective sealling their fates. The thing that confused everybody was jigsaw’s body still being in the “operating room” with amanda and jills body’s where the third film took place when at the begining of the movie we see that they already found Jigsaws body and were doing an autopsy on it. Alot of people left thinking how are there two bodys or if they never found Jigsaw, who were they doing an autopsy on. Well it’s kind of simple. What we were seeing in the begining of the film was not actually the begining, it was the end. When the detective played the tape they found in Jigsaws stomach it never mentioned anything that was going on in the movie like it usually does (nor did it say anything about Riggs or the other two detectives), rather it just said that because he is dead does not mean his games will end. He just played that tape for a cover-up, to take any suspision off of him. If you still dont understand what I’m saying just think of it like this. Take the autopsy scene out, start it from the mortauary scene, go thru the movie and put the autopsy scene at the very end of the movie. Everything we seen in the movie happened before the autopsy scene and the autopsy was the conclusion of the movie. His games will live on!!!

http://www.ssupload.com/media-1369.html

So why exactly are they performing an autopsy on him when they already know his cause of death? Maybe I’m not far enough into the movie?

ahhh screw it, the quality from ^^ that link is really bad.

JDM that was retarded… if u put that autopsy scene at the end… how did his new accomplice come in contact with him previous to all the traps in this movie?

[quote=“hondaride22,post:29,topic:35343"”]

JDM that was retarded… if u put that autopsy scene at the end… how did his new accomplish come in contact with him previous to all the traps in this movie?

[/quote]

Im sure they will go over that in the next one.Just like you learned alot about jigsaws past in this one.He is right about the beggining of the movie actually being the end

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:28,topic:35343"”]

So why exactly are they performing an autopsy on him when they already know his cause of death? Maybe I’m not far enough into the movie?

ahhh screw it, the quality from ^^ that link is really bad.

[/quote]

Whenever a homicide has taken place its standard practice to do an autopsy.Say he was shot 3 times in the chest but someone actually poisoned him first.An autopsy will give the time of death also.This is important to know when he died and who could be a possible witness(in homicide cases in general)