Saw V

who saw it? And what do you think. I seen it last night, cossey saw it too…

It was ok, but not as good as i hoped. The 3rd was by far the best at blood/death. This one was more of an investigation.

was it worth it to see in theater’s or should I wait to rent it on video?? seen them all, I thought 4 was pretty gruesome.

4 was nothing :lol, in my eyes the least blood/gore

Worth it?..My girlfriend works at the movies part time so we get in for free (for 3 ywars now :banana)

i seen it sat i thought it was ok its funny how they all could of walked out there alive and not hurt to bad. to bad they thought of that in the end lol. :crackup

Hey thanks for that to us that havent seen it.

ya douche u just ruined the movie

Thanks douche

I never saw any of em, not really that appealing to me

:headbang

MISSING OUT MAN!!

The first one is the best IMO, at least see that one

know i didnt i didnt tell who died, what trap was first, who was doing all the killing, it says discuss. :stfu

def 3 was the most gruesome… 4 was different but still good , havent seen 5 yet but def want to!!!

I definatly want to see this too! Ill just have to come up with the money to treat me & dj lol

Does 5 continue in the same fashion as 4 where its like taking place in the same timeline as all the other movies.?

maybe im talking about 3…which one was the one where they did the open surgery on the old mans head?? thats what one Im talking about that was nasty lol.

Saw it friday ! Thought it was good and totally fucked up … It’s worth the money and line to see it !!! :nod

yeah that was a pretty intense one… esp with the black guy have his arms and legs twisted backwards and then having his head twisted almost off.

still think im gonna see it even though the ass ruined it above… heard theres gonna be 7 of them total…

when you guys go let me know! i was thinking maybe tonight but def hit me up… amy and i will go with you.

I watched it last night. It was pretty good and they left it open for a part 6.