cant friggin wait

i wouldn’t have thought there would be another one…but now I’m excited

siqqq

dude it wont end, they just get sicker and sicker… and i love it

sweeeeeet :tup:

its a 5 part series, so we are almost done

and another cool clip: http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=346310

Ewww, I love it.

first saw was best ever, albeit bad acting and low budget. but the entertainment factor was A+++. and ending FTMFW!!

they’ve tried to top that but now that the twists are expected… it’s hard to… they need less gore and more psychotic puzzles/traps/games…

[quote=“Griff,post:8,topic:35343"”]

its a 5 part series, so we are almost done

and another cool clip: http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=346310

[/quote]

I heard there will a total of 6.

NICE!

Midnight showing FTW.

WOW great teaser

will be there the first night!!!

Damn…looks good…I wish Hostel 2 was better…It was kinda a letdown for me.

bump for tomorrow!! ill be at the 945 showing with bladez and oroc!

[quote=“psphinx81,post:15,topic:35343"”]

bump for tomorrow!! ill be at the 945 showing with bladez and oroc!

[/quote]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cute <3

yesssss. i’m excited for this.

lol, that looks fucking stupid.

[quote=“badazzss,post:10,topic:35343"”]

first saw was best ever, albeit bad acting and low budget. but the entertainment factor was A+++. and ending FTMFW!!

they’ve tried to top that but now that the twists are expected… it’s hard to… they need less gore and more psychotic puzzles/traps/games…

[/quote]

:word:

Perfect example of how there is no thought in writing these movies anymore and they are just going for gore:

In saw 3, the guy wakes up in that bathroom and sees a dead guy in the middle of the room 10 feet from where he cut his foot off. Anyone with a brain would say “okay, that dumbass cut his foot off and only made it 10 feet before he died. I should probably try something different”. But what does he do? Does he cut his foot off cleanly like the fat guy? No, he fucking smashes his leg off with the ceramic toilet cover, bends his leg in half 2 or 3 times, then literally RIPS his foot off and dies almost instantly. Are you kidding me?

That was at the beginning of the movie, and I was laughing my ass off at how bad it was.

wtf are u guys talking about (bazz)

the second movie by far had the biggest twist

and was the best one :slight_smile:

cant wait for IV tho