Movie Review: SAW II

Finally got a chance to see it. Starts out with a good opening to grab your attention. You get to see alot of JigSaw in this one. Shawnee Smith is back in this one (shes the girl in the first one with the reverse bear trap on her head). Creepy puppet on tricycle also included.

Theres a really good twist at the end. The only problem I see is they keep leaving it open. It could turn into a Friday the Thirteenth or Nightmare on Elmstreet where as the series keeps going its just gonna get boring and make people loose interest. 8 or 9 sequals of a movie is too much. I say tie-off SAW III at the end, because you know that ones coming.

If you didn’t like the first one, don’t waste your time with this one.

I give it a 4.0 out of 5. :tup:

4/5 is a good rating… if you haven’t seen Saw 1 before you go to see this… i suggest you do. II is like I so the shock factor isn’t there the whole time… but the blood def is.

I thought it was a good movie, i can se a saw 3 coming out next halloween. It doesnt let you down, the sequal is just as good as the first. lots of excitement and action

and ugghh the needle scene…

put it this way…

Saw 1 was un fucking believable
Saw 2 was as good as the first one, minus shock factor
Saw 3 whats preventing it from being as good as 2?
Saw of the future - as long as they keep on doing what they are doing… i’ll keep paying to see it.

Saw was decent.
I will wait for the DVD of Saw2.

man those needles were fucken sick… theres not a single part in any horror movie which grossed me out more then that… but then again im like deathly afraid of needles so that was my worst nightmare

i liked 2 better then 1… the acting was better

the needles def made me cringe… then she just made it worse…

ummm ya, i had to turn my head at a few sceans :tup:

edit: ya the needels is what im talking about NO SPOILERS jerks

I thought Saw II was better than the first… lots of gore. mmmm

needles isn’t a spoiler…

thats like talking about the thread and needles… where they had to sew a parachute on top of that building using human hair and skin

What was a spoiler was the fact that you all see the possibility of a Saw 3.

def. a good movie. lots more blood than the first and yea i can see a III happening next year