Saxon's B8 S4

Nice ride,i drive my buddy’s stage 2+ all the time and I’m pretty sure he is going stg 3 as soon as it comes out. it’s a fun car

nice, i cant imagine stage 3 is going to be cheap… these cars def have “s4” taxes on everything. what would be a $600 exhaust for a civic is $1900 for this car!

a tune is 1300+ and intakes are $400+

looking to have IMW custom fab me a 4" aluminum intake, custom exhaust and wait it out for tunes to come down in cost

Beautiful ride!

Thats more of a German tax, almost all german cars carry that premium for mods.

That front fascia looks factory, which is one way for me to say it looks just right. :tup:

thanks, i absolutely love the car! i love the kit but to be honest there is no way i would spend the $6000 the previous owner did for it and the paint/installation

Yeah my buddy is rocking awe exhaust which was like 2-3k plus his tune/pulley/ intake was around 2-3k But it put out close to 400whp. I think stg3 is around 8-12 depending on the upgrades you have already. Haha ridiculous if you ask me, on stg3 it better make 500whp

finally getting some mods! have an intake and a set of h&r springs on the way

DIY intake or did you buy one? RocEuro/Strat is the best out there for actual performance.

Injen intake, gains seem comparable to most and I liked the fact that a top comes for the air box

That car is dope :tup:

thanks!

weird question…were you at traditions in endwell this morning? I was at a friends wedding the night before and could have sworn I saw this car in the parking lot on my way out

I actually was lol, I was golfing Saturday morning and attended a wedding there Saturday night

haha…we were driving out of the lot and it was parked at the end of the row and i noticed the euro plate and i told my wife i knew that car from somewhere, but couldn’t place it.

Ya that’s one thing I love about this car, you just don’t see then. Not to mention red ones that are slightly modified

lowered it on h&r oe sports and added an injen intake. next friday i will have the magnaflow x pipe installed. with having a kid on the way i just cant justify spending $2000+ on an exhaust

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7333/9741549199_8245af16c0_c.jpg
H&r oe sports by saxonbrian2, on Flickr

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7354/9741579623_31d8eda122_c.jpg
Untitled by saxonbrian2, on Flickr

that looks so good.

That’s one good looking car. I don’t see many red ones and I really like it!

damn that looks good