Say goodbye to the "lot"

no, I dont like Steve in that kind of way

yeah but he is kinda cute with that backwards hat type deal.wink wink .only if he drove a ford u’d be all over him

Im just not attracted to him (or any other guy for that matter)

:rofl:lol:lmao

Jesus H. Christ

Not even me? I haz HotWheels too…

J/k j/k:lol

^:lmao +rep

PJB is attracted to men?

Who woulda thought

Drove by ~30 minutes ago, upper lot is packed so much for “goodbye”.

I’ve left the “scenic” new spot where we all had a good time.

However the Kohls lot seemed to be blazing with blue and red lights, saw 5 Colonie PD cars in the Wendy’s lot pulling a vehicle over, and one right outside the McD’s at the same time.

However, as stated earlier, the lot is not dead and will never actually die.

:ponder

I drove by on my way home as well, saw quite a few cars in the top lot so I decided to swing in…ALLLLLLL PR’s. CPD was kicking people out of Khol’s, just one officer down there zipping around telling people to not park there.

the lot is dead in my eyes. zero muscle cars, nothing. i literally did not see one cleanly modified car there.

The McD’s lot was full all right… with PR’s.

They fucking took the lot over, man. And that is sad. I remember back in the good old days when I was a little kid I would walk around and check out the muscle cars with my dad (it was at BK at the time, not McD’s) and honest to god, it was just like going to a guptill’s car show. Now look at it…

we drove by and my jaw dropped, they are ALL over. I think its safe to say those days are over.

If enough of us go we can have the lot back.

why though? theres no point

is it really worth it??..another pr will pull a knife or a gun…cops will be called tickets will be issued and we will get kicked out…i did happen to talk to surrounding police depts and they say they are having problems with the prs…i checked up at clifton park center and they said the far lot behind dunkin donuts is fair game…if we check with the manager of d&d they’d prolly let us go there…as far as saratoga pd is concerned they said that hanging out and b/sing is fine as long as we take our “other illegal activity” elsewhere… i know its a hike but we have the law on our side…saratoga pd said they know its the prs that are causeing the problems and they’d leave us alone…anyone care to comment???..i know its kinda a drive (about 15 minutes from the lot)…

i think the spot we went to last night is a lot more centralized to everyone then clifton park

we tried the p&r off exit 8 and a lot of people even bitched about that

There were more people at the new spot last night than there ever was at P&R…

brew’s spot>>>the lot>>>>>>>>>>>>PnR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> * >>>>>>>DnD

Like this?