Say goodbye to the "lot"

I drove thru the lot a little while ago. Nothing but PR’s and losers by the looks of things. CPD was rolling thru the empty Kohl’s lot.

Yeah I saw you as I was pulling out.

I was there earlier in the night and there were some decent people in the top lot, besides this white trash guy trying to fight the guy who drives the silver cavalier.

Got some nice runs in though on the highway with me and a couple cars.:ninja

Towards the end of the night though, all the scummers and PRs invaded the top lot.:Idiots:banghead

I was playing cards/drinking with some friends tonight and decided to swing by. Looked like I was in Amsterdam so I left.

I didnt see you there.

Are you talking about the bald headed tool with the silver Cavalier that thinks he knows everything? I hate that guy.

Glad I didnt go out lol

I had a better time drinking and playing cards.

There mustve been people out somewhere though because my neighbor just rolled in with his Chevelle.

Yeah the bald headed guy. I hate him to, but the guy that wanted to fight him was a fucking idiot. White trash guy that kept like running up after his friends took him back to the bottom lot. Fucking stupid.

Yeah there were some normal people there earlier(like before 12 or so). I saw DocZ roll in in the Dually and the guy with the white Chevelle that I raced in Swift’s car last year.

The guy with the Chevelle just came home a few minutes ago

Musta been down at the Scotia Dunkin D’s or something.

Maybe. Sometimes he cruises around with a few other guys though. He lives right down the road from me. Cool guy and sweet car.

same

yeah i wish i could of went but all the stiff left for the sausage parade.

and i stayed to do the job till 11.30

:lmao

:rofl