Say goodbye to the "lot"

I wanted to say this but I didnt need people getting pissed at me.

Its not B.S. its the law they have laws for a reason, good call adam!:thumbup

yea i was on my way home around 330 on the bike and decided to stop in. nice and quiet, nice set of cars too. people just chillen it was nice.

So basically youre saying the cop was doing what he was supposed to be doing and he just couldnt get you for anything more.

see i can handle that. if it were like that i would roll in more often. but also i’m old and wounded right now. so i dont go out to much. lol

Which lot did you go to? McD’s or the new one?

If you went to McD’s I say youre pretty brave.

He showed up to the same MCDs as last weekend.

I was there I witnised it.I was there around 1AM. All PR hondas with no exhausts.Around 3AM it was nice and quiet.

That sure takes some balls.

fuck the old lot. we can all fit into the new one and dont have any bs to deal with, just wish there was a fast food joint real close by.

not if some of these clowns have anything to do with it. :facepalm

They won’t be doing it again I’m sure.

Thats why I go where I do. Fast cars, no BS, and we actually race:wow who wouldda thunk it??? :lol

I was at the lot tonight. 3 CPD cars rolled thru and didnt say a word. It was rather shitty out but still some people out.

The PR revving his Civic at the GT500 I was in on Central avenue was funny as hell.

wat

I was in a GT500 and a PR in a blue Civic hatch kept revving his Briggs & Stratton at us.

classic.:rofl

whos gt500 were you in. your boyfriends.

A friends. Not boyfriend. Im not gay.

yea i found your GFs latest shot

thats a good pic of her man, she looks pissy her cig is all wet to

I never claimed to have a girlfriend