Say goodbye to the "lot"

lol, you would masterbate

well i was tryin to drive the car as its down for a few weeks on fri

friday night was honda burnout fest '09

thats cause the clock struck 1 and the animals wanted to play

wow this is crazy… I hope the kid is alright

Axtually it was exactly 12am when the shenagins started…

Sorry to hear about what happened but it doesnt surprise me at all. The only reason Cossey and I went down there for a little bit was to meet up with Nedz to drop off some stuff he ordered then we stayed to chit chat with some regular upper lot people and laugh at the whiney sandy variety females yelling at each other. Is funny the PR’s that show up dont even have nice cars most are just beat down not even modified for a purpose they only convene to start trouble on of many reasons i moved my business out of that joint that wasnt landlord related issues.

All this while I was checking out boobs in LG.

Shitty how this happened and somewhat similar to last years incident while most of us werent there. PR beat down with not much backup.

Honestly I dont think its the end of the lot. The bat beat down in '07 wasnt, last years beating wasnt and I doubt this will be it either.

I really think more Colonie PD down there is a good thing. Notice how when they do roll in most of the time they dont fuck with the upper lot and bullshit with some of us? They know who’s a good crowd and who isnt.

I dont think theyll be sitting there writing tint, exhaust, etc bullshit tickets there.

I liked how they had the unmarked Explorer there a few weeks ago busting the unsuspecting retards. I think if they just sit in the crowd and bust the retards it will be a good thing. The retards might think twice about coming but the rest of us will know were ok since we dont race thru parking lots, burn out, drink and smoke, etc.

Most of us here go just to hangout and bullshit and not cause drama or act a fool.
If we behave the cops wont have a reason to fuck with us.

As far as other spots go that never works.

Scotia Dunkin Donuts- usually just 3 or 4 older guys hanging out drinking coffee. Very boring. The people there tend to think its some top secret location too. Truthfully nobody goes because nobody wants to.

Latham Farms '07- about 10 or less people showed up. A fucking joke most nights

Latham Advance Auto '08- big fucking joke. A handful of people and they said no imports and gave me shit for parking a stock Hyundai there. I went once and said never again.

Exit 8 Park And Ride- always alot of talk about it but nobody ever seems to go. I went there a few times when the heat was on back in '07 and there wasnt one car there

Private lots- why not just hang out with your friends at home since thats basically what youre doing with a handful of people.

BTW- cruise Brandywine Avenue and Eastern Avenue in Schenectady if youre looking for the PR’s because thats where half of them live. I see quite a few of their shitboxes when I go to my brother’s house.

fixed it s0n

Good for you:clap

The reason its being kept on the DL is b/c some of the idiots are on THIS SITE!!! Its not crazy special, but it is someone elses spot, and its called respect, not having 100 people show up outof nowhere one weekend and take over. Much like the PRs did to us.

But in all honesty the handful of guys that go there cant stop anybody else from pulling in just like we cant at ‘our’ lot.

i hope your not implying tis I:eek3

if not nevermind…:excited

Damn man we must have left right before this went down. Brian I only know you from work pretty much but if me and Elvis were still there we would have helped you out, thats fucked up that noone did anything.

youre not getting it…

It is a spot that people have been going to for a long time, and out of respect its usually nice to ask to hang out there, and not show up like a bunch of goons and “take over” their spot.

Why would i be talking about you?

There are PRS on this board. THere are idiots that cause shit…on this board. THOSE are the people we do not want there, and THAT is the reason i tried to keep teh spot from being posted. But obviously some people on here arent as quick, and dont realize this…

ok well nvm. i thought you mighta been upset when i parked to close to the wooden boards that one day.

Dude that was once, and is the least of our worries now! Bigger fish to fry holmes lol

Once, and not a big deal at all.

and seriously did anybody thats not in the crowd of spics and retards ask if they could hang out with other like minded individuals at McDonald’s? I know I didnt feel like I had to ask somebody’s permission.

Sure the PRs and retards crashed the party but it was kind of an open invitation for people anyway.

Dude, do you have something you need to say? All day today youve been up my ass. If ya gotta say somthing, say it…

Its not/wasnt a big deal to you b/c your a bit immature. To the people that have been going there for a long time, and the peope that own the place, HITTING PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT IS DISRESPECTFUL. Get it?

Im not tryin to start a war here, but jesus christ…