Scammers Owned

http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

bwahahahaha

i didnt read everything, but i skimmed it and check the pictures

i love the shot of the mouse that ate its way thru the keyboard, priceless

Heheheh

read the whole thing…hilarious

^^ its definantly been added to my fav list for later viewing, im just spent ATM, my atention span is this >----< long

Long read…but sweet.

ATM usually wears me out, too

i was waiting for someone to comment on the dual meaning of ATM,lol

I truly feel as if i have wasted a few minutes of my life.

lmao

Whos scamming who? THat guy spent his time, and his skill in carving those pieces…

what exactly was the scam?

:word:

can someone give us the cliffs? this is incredibly effing long.

its one of those scams where you get an email from someone in a different country saying they are starting up a textile company or something and are looking for people to sell their stuff in your own country. They say you’ll make a shit load of money, but first got to send them money as an investment into the company. Basicly a new twist on the “I am nigerian royalty and need your help moving my money” scam.

So this guy wrote back saying he heads some art institue that buys and sells art and also offers huge scholarships to up and comming artists. So he scammed the scammer into making and sending him those pretty awesome carvings.

It appears that your package was infiltrated by a rodent, more accurately a hamster. We have provisionally named it ‘Bert’. Unfortunately Bert must have been caught inside the packaging during shipping somewhere between your location and our head office. Initial veterinary reports point to Bert being an African hamster, so I can only assume that Bert chewed his way into the packaging shortly after you posted it.
:lol:

I get it now, pretty funny. I did not see that the first guy was trying to scam the second, before he turned the tables.SNKY SNKY

http://www.419eater.com/html/martins_davis.htm

Holy hell this one is hilarious, not only did they get them to send someone 300 miles to collect money. They forged photos to convince the scammer that he indeed collected the money, as well as a telephone call. I can’t help but think someone got shot in the process of this. Man some people have way too much time on thier hands to do this.

Plus the 64+ page security document they send to be filled out had some hilarious questions. (Ex. When others are engaging in sexual activity in the room do you maintain proper composure.) :lol::lol::lol:

THATS LONG!!!

interesting…

my gosh…

thanx for that website (forum), i finally realized what’s going on with this 419 scam…holy ****…

man…those scammers should all die burned alive…