Schecter SheDevil and Fender Stratocaster (Other Stuff Too)

It really kills me to sell these guitars, but I need the money. I recently built my fiance’s computer and ran over what appeared to be a large chunk of cement, on the 290 this morning in the middle lane. Needless to say I gotta pay some stuff off. Anyone who knows me, knows that I’d be more likely to sell my left nut before these guitars, but I checked and testicle prices are down.

The first guitar is a my Schecter C-1 SheDevil guitar. It’s black with red outline and fret markers. It’s got active Seymour Duncan pickups so you’ll need a 9v battery in the future. It has one little nick in the finish on the front. It’s my go-to metal and all around guitar and it plays beautifully. $375

Designed as a platform for the new Duncan Designed Active HB-105 humbuckers, the C-1 She Devil looked and sounded ROCK.

Released in 2007, the SHE DEVIL had a sinister look with CRIMSON binding and dual ‘devil girl’ inlays.

Additional features included 25.5” scale set-in mahogany neck (with ultra-access neck heel), 24-fret ebony fingerboard, TonePros bridge and Grover tuners.

Available in Gloss Black with Black Chrome hardware only.

A few Limited Edition Floyd Rose equipped She Devils were also produced, though never shown in catalogs.

The SHE DEVIL’s Crimson and Black aesthetics were used in designing our 2011 GARY HOLT V-1 Artist model.

Next is my gorgeous 70s reissue Fender Stratocaster in a natural finish. It’s got a maple neck/fretboard. I saved up when I was younger to get this for weeks. Small ding in the fretboard but doesn’t really affect the playing. Made in Mexico $550

Specs from the Fender website:
MODEL NAME ‘70s Stratocaster
MODEL NUMBER 013-7000-(Color#) and 013-7002-(Color#)
SERIES Classic Series
COLORS
(300) 3-Color Sunburst, (305) Olympic White, (306) Black, (321) Natural, (Polyester Finish)
BODY Ash
NECK Maple, “U” Shape,
(Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
MACHINE HEADS Fender/Schaller Vintage “F” Style Tuning Machines
FINGERBOARD Rosewood (p/n 013-7000) or Maple (p/n 013-7002), 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
NO. OF FRETS 21 Vintage Style Frets
PICKUPS 3 Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Alnico Magnets
CONTROLS Master Volume,
Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
PICKUP SWITCHING 5-Position Blade:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
Position 3. Middle Pickup
Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
Position 5. Neck Pickup
HARDWARE Chrome
STRINGS Fender Super Bullet 3250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009 to .042), p/n 073-3250-003

Located in Tonawanda, NY by the Mighty Meets. If you have any questions, want some video action, more pics, w/e let me know. I’ll throw in some strings too, but I’m not changing the ones on there now. There a both a bit dirty from playing them but I can clean them up. I’ll also be selling my half stack, tuners, pedals, etc. if you’re interested. Let me know.

Nice axe’s. I love Schecter guitars and Fender for sure. They look well taken care of. I have a few myself that i gigged and the paint didn’t stay mint for long. GLWS!!

Thanks, I’ve done a couple gigs with them, but after not being able to find a band again I just play them in my basement. Here’s some updated pics of the schecter all cleaned up. I restrung both of them.

purrrrrrdy. I honestly wish I could grab this from you. Both my Jackson and Ibanez I have have the Floyd Rose bridge, and I love them when they’re in tune, and that bridge can be “difficult” to say the least at times. Would really like a solid through the body string setup like this. Either way, nice axe.

BUMPS need the money

sad to see this man. What do you have for pedals? I’m looking to get into a looper and a delay pedal… What’s wrong with the car? maybe I can help…

This is always my last resort thread. I don’t want to sell these at all. Pedals I have a Dunlop 535Q Crybaby, an Ibanez Phaser and a MXR Noise Gate. Unfortunately all pedals were under water during a basement flood. They all seem to work fine though, some of the knobs don’t turn well though. We need to jam before these are actually gone (if I sell them)

The car in the original post was a lease that I turned in. It was my Legacy that ran over a chunk of concrete, was my best guess in the middle of the 290 doing 70mph. Wiped out the front wheel and cost me over $800 to repair. I have a new car now though