Schussmeister and hv

I haven’t been a member for a while but just heard they dropped hv frrom this seasons schedule. Pretty shitty thing to do midway through the season. Seems like the club is broke and couldn’t make a payment or something. Over the past 7ish years prices have gone up and skiing in eville has gone down continually so I guess the writing has been on the wall for a while. Anybody have more to the story? This is a pretty big blow to the community, tons of people relied on the club to ski hv affordably.

Heard about this the other day. Pretty fucking bogus. I suspect that next year they’ll go back to doing Mondays and Wednesdays at HV. Friday nights are more expensive.

Oh dip. I was unaware of this. I was going to try and go with a friend that has Schussmeister so I could get the $10 night pass. So much for that idea.

From HV Facebook:

Holiday Valley Resort While you are members of the Schussmeister Ski Club you are also valued customers of Holiday Valley. Therefore, we would like to offer all Schussmeister Ski Club members the opportunity to ski at Holiday Valley on Wednesday and Friday nights for $15 for the rest of the 2010/2011 season.

Just bring your Schuss card, ID and $15 to any ticket window to redeem. We hope you can enjoy the rest of this legendary ski season. Happy skiing and riding!

Your FRIENDS at Holiday Valley.
25 minutes ago · Like · 3 people

WTF. So what caused this to fall through? Why was it cancelled in the first place. Was it HV’s decision or UB’s?

gotta pay your bills…

Care to elaborate? UB has a monthly agreement with HV?

Sorry, here is all the info:
Holiday Valley Resort
‎- ATTENTION Schussmeisters SkiClub:
We’d like to address the situation with the Schuss: Many of you know, due to the economic situation of the Schussmeister Ski club THEY decided to cancel Wed & Fri nights @ Holiday Valley. While you are members of the Schussmeister Ski Club you’re also valued customers of Holiday Valley.
2 hours ago · Like ·
4 people like this.

Holiday Valley Resort While you are members of the Schussmeister Ski Club you are also valued customers of Holiday Valley. Therefore, we would like to offer all Schussmeister Ski Club members the opportunity to ski at Holiday Valley on Wednesday and Friday night…
See More
2 hours ago · Like · 3 people

Rocco William Russo Interesting.
2 hours ago · Like

Holiday Valley Resort interesting?
2 hours ago · Like

Xavier Rico Gutierrez wait a sec… so does this mean that HV raised the price mid season for the club another $15 for the pass on wed and fri night? or did Schuss want to pay HV less money for the last 5 weeks? shouldn’t all this have been figured out way before the season started?(meaning cost of the season/skiier) How do you (Holiday Valley) get pd from Schuss?? Before or after the season? meh either way pick a night is working for me ! :slight_smile: just curiosity…
about an hour ago · Like

Holiday Valley Resort no, we did not raise the price an additional $15 for the club… Schussmeisters was unable to fulfill their financial commitment to HV… the effect of this was the they discontinued Wed & Fri night visits, meaning your card would no longer be valid here… as a solution we are offering the $15 pass stated above, so you’re able to still visit at HV at a discounted rate (after all, you already bought the pass!) if you’d like more information on Schuss’ economic relationship with HV, you can contact the Schuss office… glad to hear that Pick a Night is working out! :slight_smile:
about an hour ago · Like

Sound like schuss really messed up here and it was completely mishandled.

Chris Rock best stated it… You’re supposed to pay your bills! They came up short… and didn’t pay their bill.

I’d be pissed if I paid, and then halfway through the season, was not able to receive what I paid for. Think this may be the end of Shus, how many repeat customers do you think they’ll get after this, and all the bad press to those who would be potential customers?