13 weeks till Holiday Valley Opens!!!!!!

Yea, I know you all are going to kill me for posting this… but seeing I can’t afford to re-assemble my summer toy due to personal issues/drama; this is the only thing I enjoy that I have to look forward too!!! :rx3:

Anyone wanting a Season Pass has 4 weeks (Last day is sept 15th) for the early-bird pricing, then it goes up to normal pricing.

They now have a Micro-Brewery on site, opening this fall; John Harvard’s Brew House is in Tamarak club next to the main lodge, open to the public!

If anyone’s interested, I’m working on getting a group together to go and meet up on Monday nights after work; the place is normally DEAD and you can ride till you drop. (2-4-1 night passes again this year after Jan 1st).

Die.

ef. snow…

if i want to snowboard/ski, ill fly out west.

Any good mountains down there?

oh yeah…

__________________________________________ <— Florida

deals on rentals?

no.

I have deals on passes. hit me up, I have a bunch

I bought a night pass package. used one out of 8 passes and got boned out of my money. couldnt upgrade to day passes and couldnt use them on the weekends. Fuck HV.

Because you can’t read? :smash2:

i’m ready, my dad moved into a house in e-ville so I plan on many of weekends down at holiday…boarding and drinking…besides hockey and a 7-9 for life football team, what more does buffalo have to offer (good food too, avoid the obvious response)

Oh, I’ll be joining you for those parties… Your roomie already told me I need to come down and party it up with you guys on the weekends!!!

I am 5min to the valley can I come to?

Gotta talk to Beast or Thriller for party access!! LOL!

Yes!

It still is bullshit, no? The only reason for them not to let you pay the difference and upgrade to a day pass is to screw you over exactly like this.

I really want to be on snow already. Two guys I usually ski with have skied this summer while I’ve been sitting here.

not looking forward to paying $715 for the pass. They raised the rates and this is my first year on the ‘adult’ rate.

FUCK. YES.

Ill be getting my seasons pass within the next couple weeks, need some new gear too. I can’t wait to board again, and drink at beasts’ dads house every weekend. w00t!

oh man i gotta teach my girlfriend and my 10yr old daughter this year to board, good luck to me. ahhhhhhhhhhh.lol. sorry was that mean? its gonna be tough but im up for it. i took a year off to play hockey but im in deperate need of the hills