Scientists Find Missing Link in Human Evolution...

nyspeed = nyofftopic

What you fail to understand is he is mearly saying that prejudice is the same no matter what it is applied to. If I make fun of somebody because he is a Christian then turn around and make fun of somebody because he is a homosexual…it is the same thing. Ignorance is Ignorance.

I agree with you 100%… my origional post was just trying to say thatit wasnt cool to beat the kid up for what he believes in. When it came to the same kind of bashing, just a different issue, it was taboo (and I agree that it should of been closed… not cool, even though he did appogize which I thought was pretty standup of him).

and it’s not even this thread really, although it did kind of set me off a little, but theres a constant, almost snob like vibe I get from certin members that if you are christian then you are the most vile piece of shit that ever walked the earth… I just dont get the hostility.

:tup:

explained it better than I but yeah… thats what I was getting at

mocking someone for being gay is not the same as mocking someone for thinking the earth is 6000 years old. Mocking someone who thinks the earth is 6000 years old is the same as mocking someone who truely thinks that 1 + 1 = 3

So every Christian thinks the earth is 6000 years old? Someone cant have a devine faith AND be smart enough to know that people 2000 years ago, by todays standards, didnt have any kind of education?

Did I say I have a problem with every christian? I have a problem with people who think the bible is to be interpreted literally.

To go with what Joe is saying, I hate people who defend their religion using the bible and in doing so think that everything in the bible is both true, and to be taken word for word.

I ,for one, have no problem with your beliefs…or anyone elses for that matter. I have mine you have yours. It is when people use their beliefs to force everyone to conform to those beliefs, and this is mainly seen in politics, and terrorism…weird.

and this thread?

yeah… I dont think their very smart myself. But if they do… I’m not gonna sit there and bash 'em over it.

people do it on BOTH sides of the fence too… especially using it as ammo (they take it word for word)… alot of people just assume I guess

edit: noone should take this shit personally… but some do

^ only if you take it personally, I don’t think joe is trying to ‘convert’ anyone, just taking shots at your beliefs! Totally different situation

lol I know… just bustin balls

:cry: the fucking blues. How many fucking times have you ragged on blacks, muslims, native americans, etc in previous threads. I will go back and search all the shit you’ve posted to prove it too. King hypocrite himself can poke fun at all other religions but his own because his faith is the only faith on this planet that is worth our time.

What have you contributed to this forum besides your crappy spelled, bigoted posts about liberals, muslims, blacks, etc?

:headbang: You’re my hero!!

Probably the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

hmmm… this thread is borderline interesting. It peaked when I posrted pics of ethiopians.

starvin marvin ftw

lol…pot calling the kettle black what?

whos got work off tomorrow for some stupid friday…
hahaha suckers.

So then I guess this thread makes it all right :roll2:

God your starting to remind me of Toda.

Not me wtf.