scion tc or civic si??

Personally I like the tC. There is a decent aftermarket for it. Plenty of power options, suspension, all that. People on the scion forums were worried about it becoming the next Civic as far as people doing all sorts of crazy stuff with. Around town the torque is nice, I’d rather drive my car than my bros 95 Civic ex coupe but who wouldn’t. lol. As far as pink shirts with collars go I know I don’t own one. Really though its up to the individual with what they want. I have the TRD suspension and it handles fine, its no record breaker but its better than say a rear-beam GM car.

those guys with the turbo kit from that company that begins with a Z I cannot rememer it for the life of me… but there all just using this bolt on turbo kit and running low 13s in a scion. Its rediculous.

my fiance has a black one, and its nice. i know the aftermarket is picking up on it more and more, and it has toyota quality, but i can’t fit that good in her car either. i have about 1/2 headroom, and its a little cramped. it has ok power, but my car smoked it plenty of times before i went aftermarket on my engine. the new trd package might be one to look at though, it comes with the supercharger, and a upgraded suspension.

all motor baby

ZPI yea those guys. I duno about them. I know there is one guy around here that has one with a Scionspeed? kit that he says puts down 250 at the wheels and its like a stage 0 or something no intercooler or w/e. I haven’t seen him in awhile though. I like my tC and probably wouldn’t trade it for the Si.

stock civic under boost push 500hp

92 civic with 73 hp motor under boost will push 250

dont mind me its the turkey

there was a kid on this board that put one on his scion. i forget his name but he was the one that moved to AZ

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19880&highlight=scion

they’re both nice cars.

the Scion is a little more comfortable. the Civic has more aftermarket.

period.

Plus you can get a scion a good bit cheaper than a SI

Did ya buy one yet?

there are stock si’s running low 14’s there are a few turbo kits and comptech has a super charger but no has ran one yet

i know turbonetics has a kit for both, and it gives the tc around 100hp, and the si around 60hp, so it makes them about even after the kit, but i really can’t fit in either to well. i drove the tc, and it rides ok, but it really is to slow for me. the si is quicker, but it is even smaller inside. i am moving in april, and since i got a promotion, i’ll be making more $. i am thinking about trading in my se-r, but i am going to scratch both of those off my list. plus, if im going to spend around $25k for a civic, id rather get a wrx, or a slightly used maxima. i’ll see in spring what i decide. maybe i’ll just turbo my car.

i’ve drove both,
TC handles like SHIT! (drove thru some windy roads at around 70-75mph and it was allllllll over the place)
it’s power off the line isnt tooooo bad stock
interior seems cheap
styling isnt too bad looking.

Civic Si ( i cant beleive im about to say this…)
I think the Si probably the best bang for the buck for N/A powered 4cyls.
handles GREAT, its a pretty stiff suspension, (little rough on potholes) but 100mph plus is smooth and feels like your only doing 70.
the power is very nice
Seats are Very comfortable
overall Si is the way to go!

all motor

:bigthumb: